New Lucky Pants freaking rule. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 05:56 (967 days ago)

With the new Lucky Pants, Hand Cannons stack bonus damage with each successive shot. I combined this with the new Stasis hand cannon with Harmony (which deals bonus damage if you get a final blow with a different weapon) to pretty good effect, melting champions pretty effectively.

Reddit, of course, went further. Pair Lucky Pants with The Last Word and a teammate running Divinity for some pretty wild DPS. Wonder if this will be the new Taniks meta.

New Lucky Pants freaking rule.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 08:17 (967 days ago) @ cheapLEY

So, would it be worthwhile to run two hand cannons with the Lucky Pants? Or am I better off sticking with Fatebringer and Vex Mythoclast as my go-to loadout?

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 08:23 (967 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I was thinking about this last night, but didn’t try it.

Keep in mind that your elemental hand cannon has to match your subclass element to work. The final round of Hawkmoon also doesn’t get the damage boost, which is intentional.

+1

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 08:19 (967 days ago) @ cheapLEY

As a Hand Cannon enthusiast, Lucky Pants have been my standard exotic for a long time now, but they’ve always felt a little less exotic.

Not anymore!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 09:43 (967 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Anybody want to run it this Friday?

yes.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 11:07 (967 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 11:41 (966 days ago) @ bluerunner

Anybody want to run it this Friday?

Run what? Lucky Pants? I’ll be running them quite a bit moving forward. (:

In all seriousness, maybe. I’m kind of done with casual raiding, I think, for the moment.

Posted.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 13:11 (966 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by bluerunner, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 13:15

I was thinking just a quick run through DSC with all Lucky Pants/TLW combo. Just for the laughs.

One thing I just realized, maybe the FTB needs an update since crossplay is active. At least I guess there isn't a reason to filter by platform anymore?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread