Team Scorched (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, September 09, 2021, 20:56 (931 days ago)

I'm just sayin. As a Hunter? Eff that. WTF is this all about. It's just the worst.

In what space magic world can a Titan flutter around like a feather? And Warlocks with their floating asses.

Pfftt.

Stupid.

Team Scorched

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 21:04 (931 days ago) @ ManKitten

Team Scorched sucks no matter what class you are.

This

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, September 09, 2021, 21:09 (931 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Is

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, September 10, 2021, 09:22 (930 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Spartaaaaaa!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 10, 2021, 15:26 (930 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Us

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 10, 2021, 16:44 (930 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Team Scorched

by squidnh3, Friday, September 10, 2021, 09:37 (930 days ago) @ ManKitten

I'm just sayin. As a Hunter? Eff that. WTF is this all about. It's just the worst.

In what space magic world can a Titan flutter around like a feather? And Warlocks with their floating asses.

Pfftt.

Stupid.

Don't forget if you use your Statis subclass you can still use Shatterdive to...put you on the ground quicker so your opponents can kill you more easily?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread