Calendar for Season of the Lost (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 12:05 (945 days ago)

19ish days later, we finally have a Calendar for Season of the Lost. Well, sort of. It's not so much a Calendar, more a vague set of guidelines... that said...

Y'ALL SEE 'EM DINOS*.
*Bungie is going to make SO MUCH MONEY with this set OMG.

[image]

Calendar for Season of the Lost

by squidnh3, Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 12:30 (945 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Time to start crossing off those Season 15 expiring triumphs (if you care about such things, and if you don't congratulations). What previously seemed very far away is now this season!

In all the hoopla about Witch Queen it seems no one has thought to ask what might or might not be getting Vaulted at the same time. I can see why Bungie wouldn't want to announce that since it'll make people mad, but also we want to know so we can prioritize completing that content. It might take me 6 months to find enough people for a Petra's Run at this point!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 12:59 (945 days ago) @ squidnh3

Time to start crossing off those Season 15 expiring triumphs (if you care about such things, and if you don't congratulations). What previously seemed very far away is now this season!

In all the hoopla about Witch Queen it seems no one has thought to ask what might or might not be getting Vaulted at the same time. I can see why Bungie wouldn't want to announce that since it'll make people mad, but also we want to know so we can prioritize completing that content. It might take me 6 months to find enough people for a Petra's Run at this point!

Let alone even pulling off Petra's Run, but then again with a team of stasis, maybe it might be easier to pull off? Then again, that end run with the heart. One F-up and even if you shattered all the adds, it all becomes moot. Good Luck.

I have been debating for a little under 3 years now (as you need the Wish Ender Bow to do it, which of course I have,) for when I should go and collect all those eggs. Suddenly with Sunsetting no more, it's potentially a fairly lucrative venture again.

There is a part of me that thinks that, if there was anything to get vaulted, it would be the Dreaming City. It would make the most sense lore wise. I've also come across rumors saying, of all things, the EDZ getting vaulted? I've only seen chatter about this once, so make sure you can kill a snail with your hesitation.

Also a reminder; there is a difference between not caring and mostly not caring.

If you need assistance, you know I'm willing to help Squid. ^_^

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 13:28 (945 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Let me know if yo want to go egg hunting. I think I've got the ones you can get only after killing Morgeth, but I don't think I have many more.

And If Any Of You Need Convincing...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, September 16, 2021, 08:46 (944 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Let alone even pulling off Petra's Run, but then again with a team of stasis, maybe it might be easier to pull off? Then again, that end run with the heart. One F-up and even if you shattered all the adds, it all becomes moot. Good Luck.

This is for anyone in the universe who would ever lose their senses enough to believe that attempting Petra's Run is a good idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_Jjo0EEqQ

And I'm supposed to be cleaning the house instead of being on the computer, so... "random Elite quote here".

And If Any Of You Need Convincing...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 06:06 (932 days ago) @ Morpheus

Here’s another one in case you all start thinking about it again—

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, September 16, 2021, 10:41 (944 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Yeah, Queenswalk is, by far, the part I think is most crucial to train extensively before attempting Petra's Run. Everything else is a cakewalk this season.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread