Sony fixed the battery issue (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:31 (944 days ago)

Sony fixed the battery issue

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 24, 2021, 07:44 (942 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think Sony is lagging behind Microsoft when it comes to gamer-friendly policies, but this is good news.

Not for PS3.

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Monday, September 27, 2021, 13:32 (938 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Only for PS4 afaik.

Not for PS3.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 27, 2021, 20:10 (938 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Only for PS4 afaik.

Part of me thinks they won’t… but that’s a shame because nothing but a PS3 can currently play PS3 games…

Not for PS3.

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Tuesday, October 05, 2021, 12:53 (930 days ago) @ Cody Miller

PS3 emulation is getting a lot better. Actually many breakthroughs in the emulation scene recently, which makes me not worry too much about this kind of stuff.

Not for PS3.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 05, 2021, 13:15 (930 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

PS3 emulation is getting a lot better. Actually many breakthroughs in the emulation scene recently, which makes me not worry too much about this kind of stuff.

That’s cool but how are you gonna put a Blu-ray in your computer? 97% of people don’t have the required optical drives. Also I checked and PS3 emulation seems horrendous and primitive. Maybe someday.

I figure Blu-ray drives are way easier to buy than PS3s...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, October 05, 2021, 14:46 (930 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Not for PS3.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 05, 2021, 16:26 (930 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That’s cool but how are you gonna put a Blu-ray in your computer? 97% of people don’t have the required optical drives. Also I checked and PS3 emulation seems horrendous and primitive. Maybe someday.

Just buy a Blu-ray drive for your PC? That seems like an obvious solution. They’re not even expensive.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread