Good to Be Back. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, September 26, 2021, 22:15 (942 days ago)

The first time I picked up a controller a couple weeks ago...I did terribly. I was dying left and right, my gameplay was all messed up, and I realized "Holy crap, I haven't played video games in almost two months!" So I went back to D1, to work myself back up. Luckily, I was right at home. It was like I never left. ;-)

Good to Be Back.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Sunday, September 26, 2021, 23:12 (942 days ago) @ Morpheus

Good to see you doing better.

I’m still in rehab but because of insurance issues I may be home by the end of the weekend. Hope I can survive there. If I do go home expect to see me catching up soon.

LOL

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, September 27, 2021, 06:01 (941 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Good to Be Back.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, September 27, 2021, 07:25 (941 days ago) @ Morpheus

It was like I never left. ;-)

[image]

;)

Good to Be Back.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 27, 2021, 07:46 (941 days ago) @ Morpheus

Welcome back.

Good to Be Back?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, September 30, 2021, 10:34 (938 days ago) @ Morpheus

This happened about three hours after the good video.

I mean seriously, how does stuff like this happen?

For context, this is video proof of friendly fire—not in Crucible, but in a damn Patrol zone.

Good to Be Back?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 01, 2021, 07:11 (937 days ago) @ Morpheus

This happened about three hours after the good video.

I mean seriously, how does stuff like this happen?

For context, this is video proof of friendly fire—not in Crucible, but in a damn Patrol zone.

Your health WAS pretty low but it seemed like it was going in small ticks, I don't think the electrified ground did it. I figure it's either actual friendly fire, or you somehow got tagged by something else at that exact moment that just wasn't visible. If you did, I can't tell what it would have been.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread