Find your "Min-Max"; Armor Stat Builder. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 27, 2021, 18:55 (940 days ago)

Last time I mentioned a site for weapons. I hope it has helped. This next site I have to share I found out about due to one of 'em "Destiny Youtubers", fortunately. Unlike Gunsmith, this site requires log in (much like DIM does) to work.

This site acts as a supplementation with DIM. If you don't use DIM (why?), then this may be less helpful.

So, here it what it looks like, and what it can do! Start @ 42 seconds in.

https://mijago.github.io/D2ArmorPicker/

Note: What this site does, you can also do in DIM as well. The difference here is GUI. For some of us it may be more understandable to use then what DIM currently provides in its GUI.

Holy cow, this is great...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 11:55 (939 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Took me a second to figure it out, but once I started clicking on stats that I wanted, it made perfect sense.
Then I started to push the numbers, and somehow my greediest build (50/60/60/100/80/40) still had three possible loadouts, Which is a full 50 points higher than my current sweatiest PvP build.

All within two minutes of clicking.

BRB maybe I won't be so bad at PvP now.

Find your "Min-Max"; Armor Stat Builder.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 07:28 (939 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I guess I should have mentioned this site before. It's amazing and a great way to blow through your resources quickly.

I already had my hunter on a 3x100 build when running a stasis subclass. (100 mob, 30 res, 100 rec, 30 dis, 100 int, 60 str)

Because of that beautiful website, I was able to masterwork my 5th pair of stompees and get a slightly better 3x100 build. (100 mob, 40 res, 100 rec, 50 dis, 100 int, 40 str).

Let's min-max to the extreme. Seriously though, it's a great compliment to DIM. and I already thought DIM's loadout optimizer was good. D2armorpicker is amazing.

by squidnh3, Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 07:42 (939 days ago) @ unoudid

This is pretty cool, is there a good way of using this to figure out which of my mostly-pretty-good-stats armor is not actually that helpful for hitting tiers?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 08:11 (939 days ago) @ squidnh3

There's not a good way to do this, The convoluted method that I use is to place all armor in the vault, then transfer my builds in DIM to the character's inventory. Once that's done, I can see what is leftover in the vault and dismantle if I want.

Min-Max to the extreme

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 08:49 (938 days ago) @ unoudid

What's worse, I'm even going as far as to replace all of my class items for my PvP builds with this season's IB class items. The chance for an enhancement prism to drop from IB is just too good of a perk to not build into my PvP builds.

Min-Max to the extreme

by squidnh3, Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 09:57 (938 days ago) @ unoudid

The chance for an enhancement prism to drop from IB is just too good of a perk to not build into my PvP builds.

That seems easy, how often do you get one with just the one piece?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, October 09, 2021, 01:03 (929 days ago) @ unoudid

This seems like a good place to adopt tagging items in DIM.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 16:30 (938 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

This is incredible.

I'd have never actually taken the time to sit down and go through all my armor to figure out I have multiple available versions of a 100 Mobility, 100 Intelligence Hunter with Mask of Bakris.

This is a total game changer.

UPDATE! Clean Your Vault of Dupe ARMORS!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 19:56 (910 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

OMG! I love this SITE SO MUCH! THEY DID IT! THE MAD LAD DID IT! OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING!

[image]

Confession: The Original stuff I posted was very helpful for builds, but as far as clearing out my vault was considered, not as much. A Case of "Oh, this still might be good" or something of those lines.

Meet this amazing new experimental function called "Clusters".

About this page
This page can help you to sort out your vault a bit. It takes all your armor entries and tries to sort them into 25 clusters. It then gives you a DIM search query for each cluster. You can use this to look at similar rolls in your vault and to clean out some of them.

Please note that it will cluster all armor for all characters. Make sure to use "is:titan", "is:warlock" or "is:hunter" in DIM.

Please also note that this feature is new and may have some inaccuracy for some items.

How do I use this page?

1. Pick one of the clusters below.
2. Copy the DIM search query and insert it in the search bar in DIM.
3.If you want, add one of the following to the search query: "is:titan", "is:warlock", "is:hunter" (without " of course); You can also use "not:masterwork", "not:exotic" or other filters.
4. Look at all the armor. Just look at it. If you see duplicates, you can look at them and decide which ones to keep.

[image]

Hmmm. 4 Items on "Cluster 4". As it turns out, three of them are Warlock Robes. One is a raid thing, and I want to keep the raid slot (minor annoyance), so let's look at the two left that I can compare in DIM.

[image]

HOLY CRAP! IT'S THE SAME THING! And in fact, the one I'm using has a little better stats on Intellect. This thing was taking up space in my vault!

Glee. So much glee. Go! GO MY FELLOW DBOer! Clean! CLEAN YOUR VAULT*!

*Well, as long as one can anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UPDATE! Clean Your Vault of Dupe ARMORS!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 21:20 (910 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Thanks for posting, I’ll have to look into this. Even as anti-hoarding as I am in Destiny, I’m creeping up on 300 stored items in the vault. 90% of it is just “I’ll deal with this later,” and then never actually dealing with it, but this will help.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread