1300! (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, October 01, 2021, 21:34 (908 days ago)

I did it! I jumped 200 light in a week, somehow.

Assuming the director isn't lying to my face again the same way it did when Crota's End launched, that means I can play D2's VoG without worrying about being a giant weight around the fireteam's collective neck.

My loadout leaves a lot to be desired, but I did get a Crimson from Xur today so I at can at least keep my health topped up reliably.

I'm going to create a fireteam event for tomorrow at 7pm ET.

Play Destiny!

1300!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 01, 2021, 23:24 (908 days ago) @ CyberKN

Play Destiny!

[image]

1300!

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, October 02, 2021, 11:02 (908 days ago) @ CyberKN

I did it! I jumped 200 light in a week, somehow.

Assuming the director isn't lying to my face again the same way it did when Crota's End launched, that means I can play D2's VoG without worrying about being a giant weight around the fireteam's collective neck.

My loadout leaves a lot to be desired, but I did get a Crimson from Xur today so I at can at least keep my health topped up reliably.

I'm going to create a fireteam event for tomorrow at 7pm ET.

Play Destiny!

I saw you last night at 1299, and I commented to the party (folks you almost certainly don't know) about how impressed I was at how fast you'd risen. Congrats!

Signed up (though you're probably going to be looking for Louis Wu, not PhforPlay).

Did you guys do it? Sorry I missed it if so.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 04, 2021, 06:37 (906 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Yep! Successfully so.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, October 04, 2021, 10:35 (906 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread