Home for now (Off-Topic)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Saturday, October 09, 2021, 17:04 (928 days ago)

Finally back home. Hope I can survive here with my new needs but it will be tough no matter what happens. Sometime soonish I’ll have to sell my place for somewhere more appropriate for me. Haven’t tried D2 much but I’ve got several months to catch up on when I do get on. Soon.

Home for now

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, October 09, 2021, 23:22 (928 days ago) @ CougRon

Finally back home. Hope I can survive here with my new needs but it will be tough no matter what happens. Sometime soonish I’ll have to sell my place for somewhere more appropriate for me. Haven’t tried D2 much but I’ve got several months to catch up on when I do get on. Soon.

At least you're home! Best of luck with all of it!

Glad You Made It Back.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 10, 2021, 08:49 (927 days ago) @ CougRon

I hope that you can find a place that's comfortable for you! I'll keep you in my thoughts and well-wishes.

Glad you're home!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, October 10, 2021, 10:52 (927 days ago) @ CougRon

That has to feel better, at least mentally.

I've been debating for a while moving or renovating so that my home will be more accommodating to some future me. Reflecting on your current circumstance has moved me closer to a decision.

Keep in touch!

Home for now

by Oholiab @, Sunday, October 10, 2021, 17:10 (927 days ago) @ CougRon

Glad you’re home. Continue to get stronger and better!

Good to hear

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, October 11, 2021, 09:56 (926 days ago) @ CougRon

I'm hoping home being what it is provides you some comfort mate.

Good to hear

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, October 18, 2021, 14:36 (919 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Oh it is. I just worry about taking care of the things I can no longer do. So far surviving and learning to do with less help. Though I don’t think I’m following up on things I really should be or I’m not fast enough at it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread