Clean your Room! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 12:07 (920 days ago)

No, this is not (yet) a rant on Destines lack of in-game organizational tools, but is INFACT... a warning. As y'all may be aware, Festival Of The Lost 2021 is live, and so you'll probably eager to jump in to see what the deal is this year.

-BUT-

If you're part of the forever 500 club like me, and you've been using your post master as a holding area, you need to clean it up. I just jumped in for an hour or so, and it rained loot (rapid fire pulse). With that plus the candy that gets put into the post master, plus of course the missed blues... it fills up quickly. Also you need to make sure you have (at least) three slots in your "consumables".

Now you know. Ta!

Best part of starting fresh in D2...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 13:51 (920 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by CyberKN, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 13:55

Dat clean vault smell!

[image]

*Inhales deeply*

Smells like pine.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 14:29 (920 days ago) @ CyberKN

Dat clean vault smell!

[image]

*Inhales deeply*

Smells like pine.

Dude that's nice, I'm real happy for you.

[image]

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 15:50 (920 days ago) @ CyberKN

Dat clean vault smell!

[image]

*Inhales deeply*

Smells like pine.

[image]

I don't think we can be friends.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 16:05 (920 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

The worst part of having a full vault...

by squidnh3, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 14:11 (920 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Is when it actually pays off (see my Techeun Force post below). It was all worth it!

Looks like Bungie sort of made Y1 ornaments available for Transmog (actually they are only available using the silver-currency transmog whatever, but apparently that's a bug), so I'm deleting my sets of New Monarchy armor. That's like 12 slots!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread