Grandmaster Lake of Shadows (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 17:37 (857 days ago)

Short and Sweet: I'd like to do this, but it's an odd week for throwing something up onto the Fireteam builder and hoping for the best. If you are interested, let me know with a ballpark date and time, and hopefully we'll be able to sync something up.

Thank you! ^_^

(Oh, and remember, you must be around 1350 Light or more to join. Not my rule, just how it is.)

Grandmaster Lake of Shadows

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 19:03 (856 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 08:34 (856 days ago) @ CyberKN

I’d be interested. You’ve already put in the work to figure out when I’m available.

Alright, well that's one for interest. We'll need one more if we are to pull off this house of pain.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 08:49 (856 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’m up for it; but I’ll need a ballpark so I’ll know if I can make it or not.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 08:51 (856 days ago) @ Morpheus

I’m up for it; but I’ll need a ballpark so I’ll know if I can make it or not.

Oh-k, well... let me refer you too... this!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 09:37 (856 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Okay, so looking at a time zone converter, I can play between 7AM and 5PM, your time(give or take an hour depending on daylight savings).

On a specific day, I may or may not be able to make it—for instance, I’m stuck running errands all day today so I’m out; but tomorrow I might be getting in some time. Your best bet is to send me an Xbox message when you’re ready, or maybe a little bit beforehand.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread