How Playstation sucks and how it doesn't. (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, December 27, 2021, 11:09 (822 days ago)

Hope everyone had or is having a nice holiday.

There should be an upgrade path to the P$5 version of the first Spider-Man game that doesn't involve buying the deluxe version of Miles Morales. Your purchase of the PS4 version should have some value in this context, plain and simple.

On the positive side, the enhanced version of Horizon Zero Dawn is pretty great.

How Playstation sucks and how it doesn't.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 29, 2021, 11:56 (820 days ago) @ Kermit

My biggest gripe is still that it’s designed stupidly. If it needs a fucking stand to just sit on a shelf, it’s a bad design.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, December 29, 2021, 16:26 (820 days ago) @ cheapLEY

My biggest gripe is still that it’s designed stupidly. If it needs a fucking stand to just sit on a shelf, it’s a bad design.

Agreed. It's more fitting as a piece of modern art, and unless that's your thing, it a white whale in any other context. I knew if I was going to have one--I'd have to stand it up and buy black panels, and that's what I did.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 29, 2021, 21:51 (819 days ago) @ Kermit

I’m fine with the white. I think it looks great on my tv stand. I just end up moving it a lot for various reasons, and if I even look at it wrong it falls off that stupid stand. I’m legitimately considering super glue.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, December 30, 2021, 07:10 (819 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m fine with the white.

inb4 yucky yellowed plastic

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, December 30, 2021, 08:24 (819 days ago) @ ZackDark

I’m fine with the white.

inb4 yucky yellowed plastic

Quit smoking inside!

lol!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, December 31, 2021, 17:54 (817 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I had a repair guy at my place freak out over my black PS5. "Where the #$#@3 did you get that?"

lol!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, December 31, 2021, 18:10 (817 days ago) @ Kermit

For the record, I don't mind the white. the Xbox One S might be my favorite console ever. It's the combination of the color and the enormous size that gets me. Black is slimming.

This

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, January 01, 2022, 17:28 (816 days ago) @ Kermit

I've recently sat next to one and I felt like I had Burj-al-Khalifa towering over me

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread