Automated Vault Cleaning Suggestions (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, January 10, 2022, 13:31 (830 days ago)

First things first. I came across this site right before the December holidays on the 21st, and it's only now I've been able to sit down and properly post about it. There have been updates since this was tested out and pictures taken. That said, I present...

https://destinyrecipes.com/vault

[image]

So what's the sell on this one? Well, let me show ya! This is the end result of my first run through.

[image]

Clearly, as when I took this, there are still some works in progress. 705 slots? "I wish" so on so on. So how this works is, first things first, you tell the site what you are looking for.

[image]

And here are the new option that has since been added. (Though I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is looking at.)

[image]

It then goes down the list of each type of weapon and class, parsing based on your selections and community stat.

[image]

Note that because it uses community stats, if you are holding on to less-then-meta rolls, it may be selected. But it's ok, you can drag and drop it from red to green. If anything I find this screen helpful to question "why this weapon or armor".

[image]

After you go through the list, you see a final page with all the stuff that has been selected as Delete or Keep (which is the 2nd image top).

Then after words you can get a list to copy and paste into dim to highlight the weapons and armors chosen. And then you get to work shard'n. Untill...

[image]

Well would you look at that? Nice. Now I can get the stuff out of my post master and...

[image]

Ah well, easy come easy go.

BUT WAIT! This Site has one more trick up its sleeve! Should you enable it in your Bungie Account settings, you can make your Vault Publicly Searchable, should you require a more human touch in your Vault Cleaning Suggestions. Using this method, no one can touch your stuff, but they can in-fact see all the stuff you have in vault and give their take, DIM codes and everything. May be more useful sooner then you know. DBO Shard party? Eh.

Anything else? Oh... I suppose one more thing.

* Gunsmith | * Destiny 2 Armor Picker | Vault Cleaner (You are here.)

Automated Vault Cleaning Suggestions

by Miguel Chavez, Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 14:01 (821 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

First things first. I came across this site right before the December holidays on the 21st, and it's only now I've been able to sit down and properly post about it. There have been updates since this was tested out and pictures taken. That said, I present...

Hey, thanks for that info. Haven't played in years, figured I'd just purge whatever it says is bullshit. Down to 50 items, most dupes, so really could be hovering at around 30 items. Yay for me. I'll actually get around to deleting them in the next day or so. The locked ones are the keepers, rest go bye-bye.

https://destinyrecipes.com/vault?mId=4611686018429104856&mType=2

Cheers,

- M

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread