No dboTV tonight. (DBO)

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 18:21 (3807 days ago)

There will not be a new episode of dboTV tonight. This next-gen console business gave me an excuse to reorganize all of my electronics, which quickly became an apartment-wide cleaning spree. I've decided to move the dboTV equipment (PC, green screen , etc.) to a different room and things are still in transit. Pardon our dust.

There won't be an episode next week as well - I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving festivities. Yes, somehow I've been convinced to drive 12 hours away from my new gaming console.

Look for the return of dboTV on December 3rd for those community members watching on the PlayStation Network. (Plus anyone else that wants to watch.)

No dboTV tonight.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 19:45 (3807 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Xbox One?

Yep.

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 22:11 (3807 days ago) @ Kermit

Really looking forward to playing BF4 on it this weekend. Polygon's review of the console seems pretty positive.

Yep.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 22:39 (3807 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Really looking forward to playing BF4 on it this weekend. Polygon's review of the console seems pretty positive.

If you're looking for a BF4 Buddy this weekend hit me up on XBL, I will most likely be playing that most of the weekend.

Yep.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 06:38 (3807 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

I look forward to taking out a skyscraper with you good sir. As long as delivery is on time!

Yep.

by Zero @, Florida, Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 11:03 (3806 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

That was actually a pretty cool and very in depth article that Polygon did, not just for the XBO but for the PS4 as well. Thanks for sharing that, I don't think I would have come across it any other way. Alas though, I wish I could join you guys this weekend for BF4, the more footage I see of it the more I just want to play it already. It looks soo good.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread