What's your go to element when Titan/Hunter/Warlock? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, February 10, 2022, 13:32 (798 days ago)

I've stated many times (and will continue to do so) my love for Arcstrider when I play as a Hunter. But did you know that I'm all about the Sunspot Life when Titan? Or how, as it's my Main, I don't (currently) have a favorite with Warlocks. Instead, my least favorite would be Solar, though the things they did with both top and bottom tree melees are pretty cool.

I could say more, but that's enough for an example? What do y'all prefer playing with when you're in Destiny?

What's your go to element when Titan/Hunter/Warlock?

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, February 10, 2022, 14:12 (798 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Void Hunter. I love invisibility. I’ve used Stasis Hunter all season just because I have to in order to get Lucky Pants to work with the new Stasis Hand Cannon.

I also like running Well of Radiance Warlock. Running Lumina and throwing healing grenades is a really fun twist on the way Destiny is normally played.

I haven’t played my Titan in ages, but Hammer Titan with Monte Carlo was my go-to.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, February 10, 2022, 14:34 (798 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm a devout follower of the Creed of the Shoulder Charge, have been ever since I unlocked that node in D1 back in '14, so Skullfort + Arc on Titan are my go to in D2. Plus, blinding nades are sick for stunning a group of enemies while I close the distance.

Warlock is whatever. Hunter I trend toward Solar for Celestial Nighthawk use.

Stasis Hunter

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, February 10, 2022, 15:28 (798 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The Super/melee upkeep is insanely fun.

Unless it's GMNF, in which case I go Void Hunter with All The Eyes for that invisibility upkeep.

Warlock/Titan? What are those? :p

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, February 10, 2022, 22:36 (798 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Bottom solar for Warlock. If I'm going to float around forever, I may as well be nimble and deadly while I do.

Big hammer for titan? But also little hammers? Also thunder crash is a lot of fun? Stasis is VERY powerful. Titans are cool, y'all.

Hunter? I have no idea. I know I can't seem to ever make pole dancer work for me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread