Question on dismantling weapons (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, February 13, 2022, 20:48 (795 days ago)

I had some time this weekend to go through my vault on DIM and mark a bunch of weapons to be dismantled. I seem to have some vague memory of weapon dismantling giving gunsmith rep or something after Witch Queen launches. Is that real or am I just imagining it? Is it better for me to dismantle them now and turn in the weapon parts, or wait until next week?

Question on dismantling weapons

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, February 13, 2022, 22:15 (795 days ago) @ bluerunner

Gunsmith Reputation
Banshee-44 is getting a new reputation system that matches the other vendors in the Tower, such as Zavala and Shaxx. This means we are removing some of the items that were previously associated with Gunsmith Reputation, namely Gunsmith Materials and Weapon Telemetries. Players will now earn Reputation Rank progress with Banshee-44 when dismantling Legendary and Exotic weapons and armor or by completing daily Gunsmith bounties.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50957

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, February 14, 2022, 04:33 (795 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thanks!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, February 14, 2022, 08:43 (795 days ago) @ bluerunner

I wsa under the impression it would be roughly the same rep gain as turning in the weapon parts, but I understand not wanting to turn in weapon parts now more than any other time in my life.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread