Realmwalker Seal and Seasonal Mods. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, February 14, 2022, 11:23 (795 days ago)

Anyone interested in doing a few Shattered Realm Legendary runs and a Legendary Astral Alignment? After I get the caches for today’s Shattered Realm, that’s all I’ll need for Realmwalker. Well, and I’m missing one seasonal mod. Anyone know what the rotation of those are for sale in the Compass?

Realmwalker Seal and Seasonal Mods.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, February 14, 2022, 12:09 (795 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Anyone interested in doing a few Shattered Realm Legendary runs and a Legendary Astral Alignment? After I get the caches for today’s Shattered Realm, that’s all I’ll need for Realmwalker. Well, and I’m missing one seasonal mod. Anyone know what the rotation of those are for sale in the Compass?

I still need shattered stuff and three of the mods. The Compass changes daily.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 14, 2022, 12:22 (795 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm game, though I need to ask for a Quid Pro. Three of us, Flawless Master Presage. That's my ask, though the first assist with your Shattered Realm Legendary run is free! ;D

by cheapLEY @, Monday, February 14, 2022, 12:47 (795 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm game, though I need to ask for a Quid Pro. Three of us, Flawless Master Presage. That's my ask, though the first assist with your Shattered Realm Legendary run is free! ;D

I’d be willing to spend a night giving it a shot.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread