Cyberpunk 2077 Next Gen patch is here (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 08:47 (772 days ago)

So the next gen upgrade to Cyberpunk is here.

And you know what? I'm totally going to go through again. As much as was wrong with the game, there was lots right. And I can actually make a build where I shoot stuff this time.

Five hour trial available, too. Because we need MORE games!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 10:00 (772 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Can't shake the suspicion 5 hours might be enough for me.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 14:08 (772 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Can't shake the suspicion 5 hours might be enough for me.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 13:17 (771 days ago) @ Vortech

I dunno man.

Even in the state it was in at launch, and even though I'm not a fan of open world, I was pretty engrossed with the experience despite that and finished the entire game while genuinely enjoying most of it.

70 hours in and still in the second act :p

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, February 18, 2022, 03:35 (769 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Photo mode is probably going to extend playtime x2

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, February 19, 2022, 10:25 (768 days ago) @ Vortech

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, February 19, 2022, 10:42 (768 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Are you going to play Horizon?

It’s maybe legitimately the best looking game I’ve ever seen.

I also want to get back to Cyberpunk. I stopped like fifteen hours in. I really enjoyed it, but got distracted by something else and then just decided to wait for the next gen version. I’ll probably start over.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, February 19, 2022, 10:56 (768 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Eventually.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, February 19, 2022, 11:10 (768 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Eventually.

I still need to send you my copy of Ratchet and Clank. Sorry, I just forgot until just now. I’ll make sure that happens on Monday.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, February 19, 2022, 11:19 (768 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Eventually.

I still need to send you my copy of Ratchet and Clank. Sorry, I just forgot until just now. I’ll make sure that happens on Monday.

We also have to play It Takes 2 / A Way out

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, February 19, 2022, 17:23 (768 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I didn’t forget! Gaming is just wild right now. I’ll be ready say towards the end of next month. I really want to play It Takes Two.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread