Raid first encounter has already been solo'd. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, March 14, 2022, 10:12 (746 days ago)

Link if anyone wants to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3kM8szeNb0

Ridiculous.

Raid first encounter has already been solo'd.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, March 14, 2022, 14:45 (745 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Korny, Monday, March 14, 2022, 15:04

Ridiculous.

That proud/surprised laughter at 2:11 is a great feeling that GL users know well.

This is one of those raids where you can 3-man the entire thing, and from the folks that do that kind of stuff, this is supposedly the easiest one to do, since it’s mostly callout-based throughout.

Long as you have competent folks, I think this could be one of the faster raids.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 08:12 (744 days ago) @ Korny

Ridiculous.

That proud/surprised laughter at 2:11 is a great feeling that GL users know well.

This is one of those raids where you can 3-man the entire thing, and from the folks that do that kind of stuff, this is supposedly the easiest one to do, since it’s mostly callout-based throughout.

Long as you have competent folks, I think this could be one of the faster raids.

I'm not yet going to say it's easier, but the final boss fight felt easier than I expected. squid and I decided that if Rhulks donned a top hat and monocle it would be better. Mixing a "Puttin' on the Ritz" theme into the damage phase music would've been a superb touch.

?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 08:17 (744 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

There are no PG-13 words for my reaction to this

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, March 14, 2022, 15:17 (745 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 14:45 (744 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I can't help but wonder how Bungie feels about stuff like this—encounters, rules and difficulties that hundreds of people spend months creating, designing, tweaking, brainstorming, and removing all ammo from, just for somebody to tear it apart week-of.

I bet the Crota designers are in a mid-life crisis...

To be fair, he did do all the mechanics

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 15:24 (744 days ago) @ Morpheus

What blows my mind is the sheer speed

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 16:24 (744 days ago) @ Morpheus

People give Crota a hard time but it was a pretty good strike.

Zing!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 19:09 (744 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread