Last Week of S16 - Season Of The Risen (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 15:20 (681 days ago)

Once again, as time ticks down on Season 16, the activity in Destiny ramps up as we work to finishing up Triumphs and Seasonal Challenges before they are gone. Once again I'm making a post to find out if some of the harder, bigger things I'm aiming to complete are doable. And if not, well, I'm always willing to assist if I can.

Here's what I'm hoping to finish. (Not a complete list.)

• Fleeting Glory
    • Complete Crucible matches in the Glory Rank playlist. Earn bonus progress for wins.
  • Grandmaster
    • Complete any Nightfall strike on Grandmaster.
  • "Vow of the Disciple" Challenge
    • Complete a "Vow of the Disciple" raid challenge in Savathûn's throne world and acquire a raid Weapon Recipe.

---
Not pressing, as it's not going away any time too soon (as far as we know), but as we're all pretty high light at this point (should it even matter) I'd like to extend an invitation to...

• Old Friends, Old Couch
    • Complete Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty with a fireteam of 2 to 4 Guardians.

Might add to this by the week end if I can't hammer some things out by then. And again, let me know If I can help out if you see me on. :)

Huh. That Was Fast...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 18:48 (681 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I guess time files when you're having fun.

...somewhere else. ?‍♂️

I’m up to help but I tend to play late these days

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 00:32 (681 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

If you see me on, hit me up

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 10:06 (680 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I've got 5 levels left on the season pass so my objective is to just check that box...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread