S16 Video Spam - Part 1 (23 Videos) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, May 22, 2022, 20:07 (676 days ago)

It's time again to regale my fellow D.B.O'ERS with my happenings and gameplay of the season. Lets get this started with...

PvE Sillyness

PvP

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mind the jump cut. We're here for super, not waiting for it, AM I RIGHT!?

PvP Trials

--
Sometimes you find folks who, at least in the moment, you gel with.

--

Cutting Room Floor

So these clips here I'm picking up off the "cutting room floor" (hence... you know). I did Extensive testing/playing around with Glaives, as I wanted to give my thoughts on the new weapon type. By now, it's well known round these parts my thoughts (It's ok, but really not up to Destiny Caliber as I see it). At one point in some of my drafts I was going to use the clips I made for... something. Don't remember what. Anyway, here they are, if at least proof that I did give the darn thing a go.

Other Games?

S16 Video Spam - Part 1 (23 Videos)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 16:50 (673 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Always a pleasure. Arkham Asylum was a nice chaser.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread