Delicious Last Course (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 06, 2022, 11:12 (650 days ago)

The Cuphead DLC is pretty cool. Any boss fight where you have to turn your head sideways / upside down is ok in my book.

Delicious Last Course

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 06, 2022, 15:26 (650 days ago) @ Cody Miller

How do you tell what you are and aren't supposed to dodge? Everything looks the same to me.

Delicious Last Course

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 06, 2022, 15:29 (650 days ago) @ ZackDark

How do you tell what you are and aren't supposed to dodge? Everything looks the same to me.

If it not hot pink, dodge it. If it's hot pink, you can parry it.

Delicious Last Course

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 06, 2022, 19:47 (649 days ago) @ Cody Miller

But a lot of stuff there you neither dodged nor parried.

Delicious Last Course

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 13, 2022, 19:46 (642 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, July 13, 2022, 20:07

But a lot of stuff there you neither dodged nor parried.

I'm not sure what you mean.

I think this might be the second best DLC in the history of video games.

Delicious Last Course

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, July 14, 2022, 09:39 (642 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've never played Cuphead but I know that it is a journey of frustration and pain. I bought it last night and will be attempting to co-op through with my 8 year old son.

Pray for me.

Delicious Last Course

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, July 14, 2022, 12:19 (642 days ago) @ ManKitten

I've never played Cuphead but I know that it is a journey of frustration and pain. I bought it last night and will be attempting to co-op through with my 8 year old son.

Pray for me.

Get ready for a high class bout!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread