Free (store) emblems (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, July 07, 2022, 15:03 (631 days ago)

Bought a bunch of stuff today, got multiple copies of the same damn emblems. (I don't even like them!)

Here are the codes. If you grab something, please post, so folks don't waste too much time.

Leviathan's Gift Shop
[image]
RJP-FYK-CD4
PDL-KRA-P6L

Heritage Eternal
[image]
6PC-H4P-4FD
RTK-J7C-TYL

Free (store) emblems

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, July 07, 2022, 17:05 (631 days ago) @ Claude Errera

What’d you buy? I like that new Seventh Column tee. I’d love that hoodie too if it wasn’t for the camo pattern.

I wish the store had more understated stuff. There’s lots of cool iconography in the game they could just slap on a tee that I’d love, but they seemingly love stuff that looks like it could be found in the kids section of Walmart. ):

Free (store) emblems

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, July 07, 2022, 20:24 (630 days ago) @ cheapLEY

What’d you buy? I like that new Seventh Column tee. I’d love that hoodie too if it wasn’t for the camo pattern.

I have a medallion collection of the Titles I've earned.

Did... I hack your account and post as you?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 08, 2022, 08:10 (630 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I wish the store had more understated stuff. There’s lots of cool iconography in the game they could just slap on a tee that I’d love, but they seemingly love stuff that looks like it could be found in the kids section of Walmart. ):

My fave shirts of theirs is still the OG faction shirts, and honestly, even though they sunset the factions, I'd buy more in a heart beat.

• I don't wear black t-shirts
  • I dislike designs that take up the whole damn front of the shirt
  • As you said, there's so much solid iconography, they could make some amazing shirts

by cheapLEY @, Friday, July 08, 2022, 08:32 (630 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I have all three faction shirts, the blue Hunter shirt, and a blue Seventh Column shirt. I’d probably buy some Foundry shirts, or even shirts with some of the emblems on them. I can respect the artwork on some of the other apparel, it’s just nothing I’d wear.

I’m impressed by the quality of the tees—they remain some of the most comfortable shirts I’ve ever worn. Mine are finally starting to get worn out, though, and I’d love to replace them. There’s just not really much on the store I’d actually like to replace them with.

Hey Bungo; I need drip!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, July 08, 2022, 11:38 (630 days ago) @ kidtsunami

(Before we get started... I don't exactly NEED drip, as I got some drip to pull off sorts of odds and ends... but... with that said...)

My fave shirts of theirs is still the OG faction shirts, and honestly, even though they sunset the factions, I'd buy more in a heart beat.

• As you said, there's so much solid iconography, they could make some amazing shirts

I would so, without irony, roll this Hunter set (Couturier Eververse Hunter) in the day. Maybe not 1-to-1, but some of this less outlandish stuff I would totally do.

[image][image]

That "Couturier Jacket", without the cape/jacket I'd pull off in a jiffy. Granted the cost of this thing would be what? Oh 135 - 200 something? I mean... I'd do it. I just hope I'd have the extra cash for it. ._.

That said

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 11, 2022, 18:44 (626 days ago) @ kidtsunami

If the shirts we're getting nowadays are what the designers want to make? More power to them. I can see that they're having a lot of fun and there are a lot of elements I appreciate, I just don't want to wear them. I'm sure others are though.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 19:33 (625 days ago) @ kidtsunami

The earliest Destiny shirts were focused on iconography, without much explanation. One of my favorites has only the Forces of the City icon on the front (with Destiny written above the bottom seam) .

Elliott Gray, who used to design the shirts, told me he hoped to do more of that sort of thing, but I don't know if that's still what he does.

Redeemed codes.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, July 08, 2022, 11:16 (630 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Bought a bunch of stuff today, got multiple copies of the same damn emblems. (I don't even like them!)

Here are the codes. If you grab something, please post, so folks don't waste too much time.

Leviathan's Gift Shop
[image]
RJP-FYK-CD4
PDL-KRA-P6L

Heritage Eternal
[image]
6PC-H4P-4FD
RTK-J7C-TYL

Redeemed these codes here (now smaller and faded in the quote) at the bottom of each set. Thank you. ^_^

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread