S16 Video Spam - Part 2 (20 Videos) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, July 28, 2022, 15:30 (609 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Thursday, July 28, 2022, 15:40

I admit it. This here "Part 2" post is happening just a touch farther away from the last one than I would like. Back in late may when I posted part 1, I sat back and dared to say "I have time". And, I must ask openly; WHY DID I SAY THAT! I'm smarter than this! You see, Part 2 (A.K.A this post) was mostly already done. Just a few more clips to add, and off I go to post. But then, HOLY SH-MOLY, life gets all busy in a real hurry and now here I am almost flirting with early august posting clips I made from last season, while this season is almost over. Oy vey.

Well, then, enough Chatter then! Look! I played the game and did things (last season)! BEHOLD!

- - -
Ok, so this next set of clips require some mild set up. This is a clip of my game soft-crashing, of sorts, which is why I was able to make a clip of it at all. In this clip, I'm in the final stage of working on a build. As a rule, everyone of my builds has a different "look", not only because I find it enjoyable to do, but also because it makes it easy to make sure that "Yes this is the Build I wanted" from D.I.M.

Ya can never be too sure otherwise.

So with that, here is the clip. Follow up after.

Did you see it? Something on the screen when the game crashed on me, does not belong in this numbered variant of Destiny 2.

The Icon by the legs is gone! What could it have been?

Well, I do have a guess. Strikes me that in the code is SO MUCH testing hidden in the lines, and something peeked through for some reason. If it's something of a past test, or something we'll see in the future, I know not. But, it's pretty obvious that "engram" thing is why my game stopped sending all its frames.

And so, now, I have one more thing to show, and by show I mean showboat. Can't talk about how "everyone of my builds has a different 'look'", and not show you what I ended up finishing up on!

Fresher than the Morn'n Dew! ;D
- - -

---
... and now some particularly SMOOTH AS BUTTA ARC-STRI-DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Sidenote: HOLY SMOKES! That play was smoother than Skippy. XD

---

It's not Intended. It's totally Intended. ;D ;D :D yeaaaaaa.

Sometimes I wish the Xbox would let me capture more then 1 min (like it used to) after the fact. This game was one of those times. Oh goodness, WHAT A BACK AND FORTH! :D

Just like old times.

And with that... I still have more. ._. From last season. And don't get me started on all the stuff I clipped in this season (17). SO!

That's your warning. Have a nice day.

S16 Video Spam - Part 3 (11 Videos)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, July 31, 2022, 10:00 (606 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Ha ha! BEHOLD! MORE OF MY GAMEPLAY SPAM (from Season 16)! BRWA-HAHAHA!

[image]

The Exotic Helm description of Apotheosis Veil is as follows; "Immediately regenerate health, melee, grenade, and Rift energy upon activating your Super. Nearby allies recharge class abilities faster."

...And then... there was THIS PVP game...

This group of Randos were particularly aggressive. A tea bag here or there. And... we went back and forth. I was "in the zone" on this day for PvP (hence why I'm in the more competitive mode), and I was showin' them up here and there. What ever they gave I could give back with interest. And this one guy, that "marcel" fella with the Mythoclast (which I still don't have) was getting ALL sorts of personal about it in the play. We went back and forth, and I 2/3rds of the time was able to pull out win through some sort of guile. And then, this happens...

Full text after.

It's a tie game. This round is for all or nothing.

As seen in the video, I found myself in a corner, 1 v 3. And, when I pulled it off... full stop, out of my seat. YEAH! WOOO! And can ya blame me? I thought I had just one man finished the game. And I was ELATED...until I realized the game wasn't ending. And I looked up and saw one more person.

And then that high went - *POOF* - in a hurry. Because I realized, not only had I pulled myself out of "the Zone" in my elation... GUESS WHO WAS THE LAST GUY?

It's the guy with the Mythoclast. And where was he? I'll tell ya. He set up a tent, and camped on the tie spot (the outside bridge). And on this spot, this formerly cock sure tea bagging playboy was sittin' on a bag of his own shit. How do I know that? Well, maybe it's how this kid just had his finger glued to the gosh darn'd trigger. Granted, I did just nuke everyone else he was with, so, frankly it was a good play on his part, but MAN. Night and Day.

Couldn't get close enough to zap'em with my Sidearm fusion, so I had to use my bow. Outside was too risky. Try as I did, between those walls and the... basically it was covering fire on his part, I just couldn't get (what felt to be) a safe-ish angle. So I had to risk the fatal funnel in the center. I'd have more cover, but I'd also be closer to the Vex.

It just all sucked.

I was able to get one shot. Needed one more with the bow to seal the deal, but... maybe you guessed the outcome already, Vex sprinkled me with 12 Herbs & Spices and fried me. And yes, then Jr. did come over and commensurate the celebratory Lipton dip, made all the worse since he smelled like shit.

It's always the idiots with the Spin-to-Win weapons. >_> ...anyway... a story of Highs and Lows done, MORE VIDEOS!

...and not before.

What did ya think was going to happen?

(Arcstrider)

This Bubble. It's Mine now.

...and that's it! That's Season 16 A.k.A "of Risen", which ended May 23rd.

Solid Season, and I have to say some of my favorite clips of recent years are in this batch. Hope y'all enjoyed. ^_^

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread