Squid, that full clan event (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, August 03, 2022, 12:02 (625 days ago)

If it was next week, I'd be in. Otherwise good luck DBOers!

Squid, that full clan event

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, August 03, 2022, 12:24 (625 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Would love to have you - but we're doing it this week because Chappy is not available. (As in, it's not just a random "hey, let's finally get this done!" thing.) I'd be happy to sit out on another week to make room for you... but Chappy is still Eagle Skwad. :(

Ha of course!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, August 03, 2022, 12:40 (625 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Would love to have you - but we're doing it this week because Chappy is not available. (As in, it's not just a random "hey, let's finally get this done!" thing.) I'd be happy to sit out on another week to make room for you... but Chappy is still Eagle Skwad. :(

Yeah, not trying to elbow my way in! Just kicking myself for not being available tonight.

Now we need 2

by squidnh3, Wednesday, August 03, 2022, 12:56 (625 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Just an update, in total we need 2 subs, Robot has currently signed up as tentative so we need one more.

Now we need 2

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, August 03, 2022, 13:37 (625 days ago) @ squidnh3

To be clear, I'm fully available, but I don't want to be the problem in a well-oiled machine if you're going for full efficiency.

Now we need 2

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, August 03, 2022, 13:38 (625 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

To be clear, I'm fully available, but I don't want to be the problem in a well-oiled machine if you're going for full efficiency.

We're a well-oiled machine in the sense that there is plenty of opportunity to slip.

👍

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, August 03, 2022, 13:58 (625 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

You found your groove just fine.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 08, 2022, 10:58 (620 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

Thanks!

by Robot Chickens, Monday, August 08, 2022, 14:25 (620 days ago) @ Kermit

It was really fun riding along with y'all. Thanks for accommodating the n00b.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread