Anyone need Flawless Deep Stone Crypt? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 05, 2022, 05:46 (623 days ago)

I want that "Cryptic Legacy" shader!

I was hoping to gauge how many folks would even want to practice this. Having run this raid as a Warlock and Titan, it definitely feels like an easy one to flawless, except at two key points: the jumping puzzle (because of course), and the final boss fight, because as Fooch put it, "there are just enough moving parts to something something something". Quite literally just enough moving parts during the damage phase that people end up dying a lot just from the debris.

And boy do I know dying at the last encounter being a bummer during flawless runs... But between Loreley, Stormchaser, and Season of the Healing Abilities, I imagine that this whole thing should be doable.

I'll go ahead and put up an event for tomorrow night (I know it's short notice, but this and monday might be the only two nights I'll have time to play early before it's no longer the weekly raid). If nothing else, it's a great chance to get a ton of loot depending on how many times we restart!

Also, are there any other specific reward-granting challenges that people need? Flawless Nightmare hunt grants a neat moon shader!

Anyone need Flawless Deep Stone Crypt?

by squidnh3, Friday, August 05, 2022, 06:05 (623 days ago) @ Korny

I would love to participate in any and all flawless attempts (although it looks like I already have the Nightmare Hunt one). There's some other interesting stuff out there too, like "Rapidly defeat a Tier V Nightmare boss".

However, my availability is considerably limited as of lately (all of your proposed times are for sure out). That's not very helpful I know. I'm hoping things sort of free up after the end of this season, but we'll see.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, August 05, 2022, 07:54 (623 days ago) @ Korny

You know I’m in.

I need Flawless Nightmare and Empire Hunts. You and I can probably do those.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 05, 2022, 08:28 (623 days ago) @ Korny

I want that "Cryptic Legacy" shader!

I was hoping to gauge how many folks would even want to practice this. Having run this raid as a Warlock and Titan, it definitely feels like an easy one to flawless, except at two key points: the jumping puzzle (because of course), and the final boss fight, because as Fooch put it, "there are just enough moving parts to something something something". Quite literally just enough moving parts during the damage phase that people end up dying a lot just from the debris.

And boy do I know dying at the last encounter being a bummer during flawless runs... But between Loreley, Stormchaser, and Season of the Healing Abilities, I imagine that this whole thing should be doable.

I'll go ahead and put up an event for tomorrow night (I know it's short notice, but this and monday might be the only two nights I'll have time to play early before it's no longer the weekly raid). If nothing else, it's a great chance to get a ton of loot depending on how many times we restart!

Also, are there any other specific reward-granting challenges that people need? Flawless Nightmare hunt grants a neat moon shader!

Need? nah. Would be cool though. I'm up for the idea, but as I say up on the sign up sheet, it's been a while since I've played this. Not sure I could pull off a flawless right now.

On top of that, we would -all of us- preferably need to know every role of the raid (which I do not think I know as well as I would like), just in case the time runs low and folks need to swap roles to beat the clock. Also, it would probably help if you mentioned what kind of build you're looking to playing with Korny. It would be advantageous if folks synced up light builds or well builds (RiP Warmind Cell Builds). Anything that helps to stack the benefits. Exotics too.

Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!

Definitely need/want it, can't make either of your times. :(

by Claude Errera @, Friday, August 05, 2022, 10:24 (623 days ago) @ Korny

This week is bad. Not sure when it gets better. :(

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 08, 2022, 11:24 (620 days ago) @ Korny

Just posting to say I LOVE DSC, and I'm always up for playing it if anyone needs a sixth for practice. Regarding flawless, don't think I can bear that strain. Even though I've done every encounter without dying (once, at least), the possibility of stringing such encounters together is very low.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread