Seasonal Video Spam: S17 Edition #1 (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 15:45 (569 days ago)

Oh my goodness! Is it that time already! Time for INSANEdrive to spam the forum with a small bulk of videos with his exploits, observations, and all around silliness among a virtual community of... well, at least a few... knuckleheads and dingle-dorks whom have been cloaked in the awesome power of paracausal forces!

WELL GOLLY GEE!

(arn't you folks only so lucky.)

I've brought quite a bushel this time, and so as a result, this is the root thread.

WELCOME TO THE FIRST [insert title here. don't forget to remove this.] OF SEASON 17!
(Season Of The Haunted.)

PvP|Iron Banana:Rift (16)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 15:46 (569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Helpful

Runner

Intense

Frustration

It seems to me that the Titan Shield should have protected me.

Hmmmm.

PvP|Shaxx (13)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 15:47 (569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Feature

You stay cool Brother! ;D

-------
Warlock

Hunter

Sheneneagins

I think this might be my first "Ghost" medal too. What can I say? The system works! ;D

Gambit/Health Bar Nonsense (8)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 15:49 (569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Gee, I sure would have thought that the SHIELD Super could SHIELD and not be STAGGERED!

Ridiculous!

It's silly how much this happens, for the little that even happens at all.

Glitches 'n Guardians (5)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 15:50 (569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That last one is a time-honoured tradition of the tower.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 20:52 (568 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Lone Wolf Stuff (5)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 15:51 (569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- - - - - - -

Sometimes I wish Destiny had more play than even it allows. That's where imagination comes in. Here, I'm "stealthy", and just having fun with a sniper... because, well. Because.

PvE Stuff (4)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 07, 2022, 15:52 (569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I admit it. I laughed and I clipped this.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread