I'm in a Destiny Youtuber Video. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 20, 2022, 20:37 (576 days ago)

On the 12th of September, I was on my Titan finishing up some PvP bounties. I just needed 2 more Super kills and I was gold. Well, in this game (linked in the date) I noticed something. A name popping up in the feed, on my team, that I just knew I had seen before.

"I Am Coolguy".

No. No way. I quickly looked at his character.

[image]

As can see in the above picture, he was rolling with Point Contact Cannon Brace. But, other than a full name, number and all, there wasn't enough here to solve my what if. Thus, I played the game as normal, got my bounties done and even finished up that game with a 1.18 combat efficacy. Nothing fancy, I know, but not bad for a primarily PvE guy right? So then... well, what about the potential youtuber? What did he get?

Eh, not much... just... 3.67 combat efficacy. ._.

But THAT doesn't PROVE ANYTHING!

Game finished, and I had to check something. I knew the Coolguy is on Console, so checked my recent players. There he was. I looked at the profile, then the friends list. And... I saw other well known Destiny youtuber names in that list.

Oh. This might be legit. I played with a youtuber, and there is a chance I might be in the video.
So, simple 2 + 2 here, I've been waiting for a review from Coolguy that involved Point Contact Cannon Brace.

And well... I MADE THIS POST DIDN'T I! :D (Video Should Autostart @ 8:15 in the Video).

So, there it is. Eh, kinda cool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lucky.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, September 20, 2022, 21:16 (576 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

When I get matched with streamers/youtubers, I'm always on the enemy team :(

You can die happy now!

by Anna Komnene, Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 05:37 (576 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I'm in a Destiny Youtuber Video.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 06:13 (576 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Do people play games and NOT stream it?

but nah, it is fun when that stuff happens.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread