Thanks to all who came out for Vow last night -- and... (Destiny)

by Anna Komnene, Saturday, September 24, 2022, 07:14 (574 days ago)

Hiya!!!! Wanted to say thanks to everyone -- INSANEdrive, Kermit, bigarm, PeakPerFOURmance, Raga -- for a successful clear of Vow last night. That was a lot of fun, especially for someone who had never done it before. Thanks to everyone for being patient, supportive, and creating an overall safe and fun atmosphere.

...now. I need more help. The one gun I wanted to get was the Forbearance grenade launcher. I did not get it. Which means I need to run Vow again. I'm up for another round today or (and probably more likely) next weekend. If there's enough interest, I'll make a FTB post.

Who's in? I'm sure other people need guns too!!!!

<3

Thanks to all who came out for Vow last night -- and...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 25, 2022, 18:54 (572 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

Hiya!!!! Wanted to say thanks to everyone -- INSANEdrive, Kermit, bigarm, PeakPerFOURmance, Raga -- for a successful clear of Vow last night. That was a lot of fun, especially for someone who had never done it before. Thanks to everyone for being patient, supportive, and creating an overall safe and fun atmosphere.

...now. I need more help. The one gun I wanted to get was the Forbearance grenade launcher. I did not get it. Which means I need to run Vow again. I'm up for another round today or (and probably more likely) next weekend. If there's enough interest, I'll make a FTB post.

<3

Had a great time with great folks, and I'm so glad you could join, but sorry that you didn't get your gun. We didn't spend hours on one fight this time, but it did take a while. I don't think you were the only newbie, and I know BigArm had done it only once, so it was kind of amazing that we were able to pull off some successful encounters without wipes. (Psst! Don't tell. We've got a deeply flawed reputation to maintain.)

I'm thinking of scheduling pinnacle raids on Fridays, which means this one will come up before long. I'll certainly help before then, time permitting. (Sadly, I only play a few nights a week these days.)

Shout-out to Raga and Insane!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 25, 2022, 19:02 (572 days ago) @ Kermit

Who joined on short notice, and helped to make such a fun night.

:)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 26, 2022, 16:17 (571 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 25, 2022, 19:10 (572 days ago) @ Kermit

<3

Had a great time with great folks, and I'm so glad you could join, but sorry that you didn't get your gun. We didn't spend hours on one fight this time, but it did take a while. I don't think you were the only newbie, and I know BigArm had done it only once, so it was kind of amazing that we were able to pull off some successful encounters without wipes. (Psst! Don't tell. We've got a deeply flawed reputation to maintain.)

I'm thinking of scheduling pinnacle raids on Fridays, which means this one will come up before long. I'll certainly help before then, time permitting. (Sadly, I only play a few nights a week these days.)

Oh, I see INSANE has already scheduled Last Wish. Not sure about the time, but I might have a sherpa for him if there's room. He may want 1000 voices even more than you want Forbearance.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, September 26, 2022, 04:41 (572 days ago) @ Kermit

Oh, I see INSANE has already scheduled Last Wish. Not sure about the time, but I might have a sherpa for him if there's room. He may want 1000 voices even more than you want Forbearance.

Remember to grab a checkpoint of Riven. You can get multiple keys and then open all of them with a single Queen's Walk clear!

Weekly Friday Raids sounds good!

by Anna Komnene, Sunday, September 25, 2022, 20:35 (572 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread