Destiny Halloween event (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, October 21, 2022, 06:25 (547 days ago)

I love it. I always do.

The tower looks so spooky. The haunted sectors are fun. I get to wear my chicken mask. The challenges are fun.

That is all.

Same

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 21, 2022, 07:51 (547 days ago) @ ManKitten

I just picked the game up again in the past 2 weeks, after... I think around 2.5 years away? I quit because of sunsetting, which they've now said they won't do anymore, so I came back. BUT not doing further sunsetting doesn't mean past sunsetting is undone, so I have had to accept that a lot of my old stuff isn't viable anymore.

The point of this is that I had a Horror Story I really loved back when I played before. Was pretty happy to start having that drop again. :)

Same

by squidnh3, Friday, October 21, 2022, 08:09 (547 days ago) @ stabbim

BUT not doing further sunsetting doesn't mean past sunsetting is undone, so I have had to accept that a lot of my old stuff isn't viable anymore.

You may be surprised how much the "sunset" stuff can still be used for, but hey that's how you end up with a full vault.

Same

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 21, 2022, 11:17 (547 days ago) @ squidnh3

Yeah, I'm keeping some of the stuff that's truly special or I don't think there will be a current equivalent of, but a lot of it is just "some solar fusion rifle that happened to have a perk I liked."

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread