Raid runs (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, November 11, 2022, 06:32 (525 days ago)

Today I looked at raid reports, and I've done 250 raids in D2. That got me curious. Are there still stats somewhere for D1?

Raid runs

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 11, 2022, 08:51 (525 days ago) @ Kermit

Today I looked at raid reports, and I've done 250 raids in D2. That got me curious. Are there still stats somewhere for D1?

Yes, same site. Scroll down to the bottom of your raid.report page, click the tiny 'Destiny 1' in the right-hand corner.

Raid runs

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 11, 2022, 10:17 (525 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yes, same site. Scroll down to the bottom of your raid.report page, click the tiny 'Destiny 1' in the right-hand corner.

It says I defeated Crota with a fireteam of three, but I have no memory of this.

Raid runs

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 11, 2022, 10:34 (525 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Not completely surprising - it was almost 7 years ago.

(In a lot of cases, when raid.report shows a special type of completion, you can click on the banner (in this case, the word 'trio') for a link to the actual game in question.)

Raid runs

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 11, 2022, 15:32 (525 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Not completely surprising - it was almost 7 years ago.

(In a lot of cases, when raid.report shows a special type of completion, you can click on the banner (in this case, the word 'trio') for a link to the actual game in question.)

That's gotta be wrong. No way Cruel would be the one dying the most :-p

Raid runs

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, November 11, 2022, 15:19 (525 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thanks. I didn't see it below the fold.

So I did 169 in D1 (95 on PS, 74 on Xbox). Grand total after tonight: 420.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread