Deep Stone Crypt's Big Week! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, December 18, 2022, 21:28 (488 days ago)
edited by Korny, Sunday, December 18, 2022, 21:36

In what is probably the worst-timed week in events so far, This upcoming reset is the first time that Craftable Deep Stone Crypt weapons will be farmable!

[image]

We're gonna have to start designating checkpoint grabbers early!

As far as full runs, though, Raid Report says that our fastest clear in the Flawless Attempts has been 37 minutes, 17 seconds, so we have this down to a really efficient farm when all this is said and done.

FLAWLESS TEAM- Ideally we should really discuss how we can stop dying during the spacewalk. It feels like people really have an issue with that area, and if we need to start practicing with Lion Rampants, Heat Rises, and Stompees, then we need to start doing that.

That aside! I know this will be a tough week, so I'm going to spam the FTB with events and times, just to gauge when folks think they might be available for farming/flawless runs. I'm hopeful we can have at least one night where we can get a full group. Just sign up as tentative to as many as you think you might be able to catch, and let us know what times work best for you. I'm hoping we can have a consistent team, but as always, as long as we have three Titans in a run, and our established strats, we should be good.

Also, if you have no Eyes of Tomorrow yet, remember that it's also in the farmable pool!

is back, btw

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, December 19, 2022, 13:09 (488 days ago) @ Korny

Are you telling me Trustees only drop from the entrance? Yikes...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread