The Dawning Symbol (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Sunday, December 18, 2022, 22:10 (487 days ago)
edited by Robot Chickens, Sunday, December 18, 2022, 22:30

I don't particularly like the Dawning event, but the music is genuinely some of my favorite holiday music. I also am fond of the artwork, so... here's what I made.

Wallpaper
[image]

SVG
[image]

May you all have a gentle holiday season.

Wow

by Anna Komnene, Monday, December 19, 2022, 08:11 (487 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

So you made that yourself? Oh god, that is lovely. Do you do art for a living?

Wow

by Robot Chickens, Monday, December 19, 2022, 10:22 (487 days ago) @ Anna Komnene
edited by Robot Chickens, Monday, December 19, 2022, 10:42

So you made that yourself? Oh god, that is lovely. Do you do art for a living?

Thank you for your kind words. The design is Bungie's, but I did reproduce an svg that can be scaled well. I dabble in graphic arts, and there is a tiny overlap with the work I do, but I do this stuff for fun. The gateway for me was wanting to have customized maps for a D&D game my wife Rellek runs.

The Dawning Symbol

by Oholiab @, Thursday, January 05, 2023, 21:05 (470 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Thanks, Robot! Very cool. And I agree with your assessment of both the event and the music.

I don't particularly like the Dawning event, but the music is genuinely some of my favorite holiday music. I also am fond of the artwork, so... here's what I made.

Wallpaper
[image]

SVG
[image]

The Dawning Symbol

by Robot Chickens, Friday, January 06, 2023, 00:18 (469 days ago) @ Oholiab

Thanks, Robot! Very cool. And I agree with your assessment of both the event and the music.

Wallpaper
[image]

SVG
[image]

Thanks!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread