Speaking of Backtracking... (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 21:26 (478 days ago)

I was tooling around in my inventory and I realized that I'm missing some raid weapons! I had resigned my fate to NEVER getting Timepiece, but I learned that there are others missing from my collection, too. And it turns out, they're all Heroic Mode exclusives. I'm shocked to learn this, but as it turns out, I'm missing weapons from every raid except King's Fall.

So if any of you are feeling nostalgic with the D2 DIM down, maybe we can drop into the old school again and play through for some good old memory's sake!?

So, D1 raids. You in or you out?

Alright, Just In Case...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 04, 2023, 17:07 (472 days ago) @ Morpheus

I was tooling around in my inventory and I realized that I'm missing some raid weapons! I had resigned my fate to NEVER getting Timepiece, but I learned that there are others missing from my collection, too. And it turns out, they're all Heroic Mode exclusives. I'm shocked to learn this, but as it turns out, I'm missing weapons from every raid except King's Fall.

So if any of you are feeling nostalgic with the D2 DIM down, maybe we can drop into the old school again and play through for some good old memory's sake!?

I won't spam up the forum asking each week, so I'll just post one more time—D1 raids are still open, preferably Hard mode, but we can do normal for nostalgia's sake. Nightfall isn't too fun, but there IS Catapult this week, in both it and Heroic strikes. Let me know!

I like Raids. Don't know what else to say.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, January 04, 2023, 19:59 (471 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Speaking of Backtracking...

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Thursday, January 05, 2023, 03:32 (471 days ago) @ Morpheus

In.

Speaking of Backtracking...

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, January 05, 2023, 18:52 (470 days ago) @ Morpheus

Depending on timing, I'm in

FTB Created!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, January 06, 2023, 18:40 (469 days ago) @ Morpheus

We've got a handful of people in! Let's keep squeaking the wheel and see if we can schedule enough oil. Look to your right and join us!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread