Lightfall Ability changes, including Sturdier Ankles! (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, February 08, 2023, 11:02 (436 days ago)

Crash Test Guardians
Pretty soon, Guardians are getting a little sturdier. Starting in Lightfall, physics collision damage will no longer be lethal to Guardians. Fall damage will still be lethal when Lightfall launches, but we plan to also make that nonlethal in a mid-Season update. You’ll still take damage from physics collisions, but it will generally leave you at 1HP instead of outright splattering you.

We hope you’ll take this newfound freedom and run with it. We’ve found it’s more fun to hurl ourselves headlong into danger without worrying about what’s in our way. We’re Guardians, after all.

Full article: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/article/ability-changes-lightfall-d2

They finally got that darn pebble out of my guardians shoe.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 08, 2023, 14:19 (436 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Lightfall Ability changes, including Sturdier Ankles!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, February 08, 2023, 14:37 (436 days ago) @ CyberKN

I actually think that sucks, to be honest. It’s almost always hilarious when it happens.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, February 09, 2023, 16:02 (435 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I actually think that sucks, to be honest. It’s almost always hilarious when it happens.

Ehhh Owen was pretty mad when I landed on his head killing him in VoG that one time haha

Yeah—SURE.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 08, 2023, 23:19 (436 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, February 09, 2023, 08:48 (435 days ago) @ CyberKN

RIP in peace, Tractor Cannon crucible use.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread