Call for Submissions. (Chappy get in here.) (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, February 25, 2023, 08:21 (416 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, February 25, 2023, 08:28

[image]

See that? That's what you'll see right now as I'm posting this if you scroll to the very bottom of my "The BIG POST of Useful Sites; D.I.M, light.gg, and more!". It shouldn't be there long, as it's just a test to see if I've successfully HAX0RZ the mainframe. So, seems like I can edit it whenever now. So that's cool.

Any-who, I'm making this post as there is one aspect that I've wanted to add to the list, but have less experience with than I'd like. Raid resources. You know... maps, websites, things that help with some of the more intensive tasks of explaining WHAT ARE WE DOING!... so on.

Since I don't Raid ANYWHERE near as much as I'd perhaps like, I don't have the same gauge for quality as I do with other things. So, throw what you use at me, and I'll add it to the list. As a bonus, this post SHOULD be alive long enough that when the forthcoming Lightfall Raid drops and folks start making guides, y'all can post em here, and they will be added... eventually.

Furthermore, if ya'll have something you think is cool or helpful enough to be added, throw 'em at me! I've already got an assortment of things to add and edit about, but as I've made this post for submissions, might as well be open for all, yeah?

All right, there it is. Let's hear it!

P.S - At the time of posting this, seems WU did fix the forum editing buttons, sort of. Click one, like size or image, than scroll down. Yep.

Call for Submissions. (Chappy get in here.)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, February 25, 2023, 11:28 (416 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I don’t raid in D2 anymore, but the group I was in had picture guides for 90% of endgame content, including dungeons like Shattered Throne. I’ll see if they still have it!

Cool! That would be great, thanks!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, February 25, 2023, 14:54 (416 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Cool! That would be great, thanks!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, February 27, 2023, 13:23 (414 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Okay, I checked the pictures they had, unfortunately they're super super tiny. Guess they were designed for phones...I doubt they'll be any help. Sorry!

Naaaa! DO IT!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 27, 2023, 17:23 (414 days ago) @ Morpheus

Okay, I checked the pictures they had, unfortunately they're super super tiny. Guess they were designed for phones...I doubt they'll be any help. Sorry!

Yeah? Show 'em off anyway! What, do you think Bungie fans don't have phones! :P

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, February 25, 2023, 15:09 (416 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Glyph helper for King's Fall extra guaranteed-deepsight chest

Official names for symbols in Vow of the Disciple (except "Knowledge", its official name is actually "Remember", but no one says that)

Thank you.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 26, 2023, 14:06 (415 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

There's also...

by Claude Errera @, Monday, February 27, 2023, 09:39 (414 days ago) @ ZackDark

Glyph helper for King's Fall extra guaranteed-deepsight chest

A more advanced (polished?) version of that, at glyphs.destiny.guide, containing entries for both Vow of the Disciple and King's Fall.

There's also...

by Claude Errera @, Monday, February 27, 2023, 09:43 (414 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Engram.blue also has similar helpers.

Hmm...

by Claude Errera @, Monday, February 27, 2023, 09:47 (414 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Looks like Engram.blue isn't on your list at all. Its page for crafted weapons is REALLY useful.

And while we're on the topic of non-raid sites (wait, were we?), you should check out Triumph.report, from the guy who does Braytech. Pretty slick.

(Tomorrow, of course. Not today.)

There is a good reason for that.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 27, 2023, 17:22 (414 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Looks like Engram.blue isn't on your list at all. Its page for crafted weapons is REALLY useful.

And while we're on the topic of non-raid sites (wait, were we?), you should check out Triumph.report, from the guy who does Braytech. Pretty slick.

(Tomorrow, of course. Not today.)

I didn't know either existed, which, of course, is why I made the list in the first place. There are so many websites.

I'll add it to the pile!

---

Also, as a general note, I'll probably be able finish every edit and what not about a week from now. Should that slip, though I don't expect it to, my hard kick-my-own-ass deadline is to be done and published before the new raid drops. Just FYI.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, March 04, 2023, 12:19 (409 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I've long meant to memorialize the raid guides we have buried in this forum, but only ever barely got started. I guess I'd rather play. And these days I have not seen guides posted here.

Playing by Breaking things.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, March 04, 2023, 16:45 (409 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Here are some words of warning. For the next few days while I work on updating my BIG 'OL post, I'm going to really be pushing how far I can do things just so I can see if I can. This means that my list might not be all that reliable or even there, again, in these next few days.

I might just put a cat in the post, and it will sit there, judging you. In fact, why wait...

[image]lol

All said, these next few days if you click on the darn thing it might just click back. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ta! ;D

First Update is done.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, March 07, 2023, 18:02 (406 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It's a bit rough around the edges, but it's a start. Need to find a WYSIWYG editor that isn't garbage, but once I can find something that helps me make my edits as easy as formatting stuff IN THESE POSTS here on the forum, then I can really get things done.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread