The Sleeper Node Music: India, Germany, & East Asia. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 26, 2023, 14:01 (397 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, February 26, 2023, 14:04

As this season comes to a close, it occurs to me it's now or never to share something I came across awhile ago. In fact, I've apparently been sitting on this one for years, as according to the bookmark, I found this stuff around July 2020. Oh, the things I find during my sweeps down the "find new music" rabbit hole! Unfortunately the soundcloud link I had no longer works, but thanks to the data I saved on the bookmark, I was able to find it on youtube!

As for the other two? Fortunately those bookmarks still work. The first one is easy, as it's obviously "Overture to the Royal Fireworks" by George Frideric Handel. The relevant bit starts at 2:23, with some added drums.

The Japanese song is actually two loops joined together from a production music website called "apmmusic". The two loops are called "Ritual Past (B)" which is #26 and "Forever Questioning (B)" which is, of course, #7. This link shall take you to the site.

So, there you have it. If you wondered what the songs were back in the day from the Rasputin Sleeper Nodes, here is your answer. ^_^

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread