Insert Clever Old Timer Title Here (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 07:07 (404 days ago)

Hey gang!

Hope all is well. I picked up the 30th anniversary pack with Lightfall and I'm having a hoot with it.

Really happy to see BXR is canon now.

;)

Insert Clever Old Timer Title Here

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 08:14 (404 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Hey! I was wondering the other day what you were up to now. Let's shoot some guns together.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 09:16 (404 days ago) @ bluerunner

Add me on Steam or whatever people do now? I think the handle is the same as here.

I still tell that story, too. :)

Excited for new Mass Effect? *NM*

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 08:50 (404 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Yeah! We'll see how it turns out. *NM*

by SonofMacPhisto @, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 09:17 (404 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Been watching out for Starfield, too. But as in all things, wait and see.

This is the way. *NM*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 10:17 (404 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Glad To See You!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 18:34 (404 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Lightfall's having some mixed reactions as far as I can tell, but yeah, we've been doing pretty well so far!

Well, unless you're talking about Destiny lore specifically...the BXR has been canon for quite a while!

Glad To See You!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, March 13, 2023, 07:37 (403 days ago) @ Morpheus

Ha! Had never seen that.

Whatever the reviews are, my Ghost with cat ears maybe destroying the universe made it all worthwhile.

[image]

Glad To See You!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, March 13, 2023, 13:59 (403 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Ha! Had never seen that.

Whatever the reviews are, my Ghost with cat ears maybe destroying the universe made it all worthwhile.

[image]

Mine was the "Broken Traveler" Ghost, but yours seems more on point. Seems a very cat thing to do honestly. :P

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 13, 2023, 09:49 (403 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Hey gang!

Hope all is well. I picked up the 30th anniversary pack with Lightfall and I'm having a hoot with it.

;)

Hey my dude! Would love to catch up! Don't even have to shoot stuff--we could just hang out in orbit and I'd be happy. Would love to hear how you are doing.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, March 13, 2023, 10:51 (403 days ago) @ Kermit

How do you crazy kids talk these days, anyway? Is Discord a thing yet?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 13, 2023, 11:45 (403 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

How do you crazy kids talk these days, anyway? Is Discord a thing yet?

I'm definitely not a kid, but I am on discord. Kermit#8455

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, March 13, 2023, 21:13 (403 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

It's now possible to use Discord voice on XBox so you may even find it useful for crossplay scenarios. Also, hi!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 19:25 (402 days ago) @ stabbim

What will they think of next? A front page? That'll be the day.

Hello! :)

Welcome back! We missed you.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, March 13, 2023, 09:55 (403 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

*NM*

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, March 13, 2023, 10:51 (403 days ago) @ Claude Errera

bro Neomunda is just Club Errera: The City

LOL!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 13, 2023, 11:46 (403 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Glad to see you!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, March 17, 2023, 13:51 (399 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I trust all is well on your end, hope there's an opportunity to catch up.

~m

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread