New Dungeon - Fireteam requested (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, May 25, 2023, 17:07 (330 days ago)

If anybody wants to give the new dungeon a go this weekend with me, sign up please. I'd like to go blind if possible, but I'm not against peaking at solutions if we get stuck. I got to raid yesterday and do an exotic mission with DBOers which reminded me of how fun that can be.

I'm also very flexible on time on Saturday, so if there's a time that works better, suggest it.

New Dungeon - Fireteam requested

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 25, 2023, 18:22 (330 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

If anybody wants to give the new dungeon a go this weekend with me, sign up please. I'd like to go blind if possible, but I'm not against peaking at solutions if we get stuck. I got to raid yesterday and do an exotic mission with DBOers which reminded me of how fun that can be.

I'm also very flexible on time on Saturday, so if there's a time that works better, suggest it.

I think I'm running it tomorrow, so I wouldn't be blind... but I can keep my mouth shut. Let me know if you need one when the time comes.

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, May 25, 2023, 19:15 (330 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I think I'm running it tomorrow, so I wouldn't be blind... but I can keep my mouth shut. Let me know if you need one when the time comes.

Thanks!

Nevermind - Unexpected Company coming

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, May 25, 2023, 19:15 (330 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 26, 2023, 02:15 (330 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I’d love to do it blind when you get to it.

by squidnh3, Friday, May 26, 2023, 05:44 (330 days ago) @ Kermit

I’d love to do it blind when you get to it.

Me too. I think I could carve out some time depending on when, but Saturday wouldn't have been good for me.

Squid and Kermit

by Robot Chickens, Friday, May 26, 2023, 13:57 (329 days ago) @ Kermit

Would Sunday or Monday work better for you. Monday night is probably off the table for me, but my Sunday just opened up.

Squid and Kermit

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 26, 2023, 14:16 (329 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Unfortunately, I've got another commitment Sunday evening. I can definitely do Monday, or just about any other time before then.

Squid and Kermit

by squidnh3, Saturday, May 27, 2023, 05:49 (329 days ago) @ Kermit

Right now I can make Sunday after 12 or Monday after like 3 work, but my preference would be later starts so I can do some stuff outside.

Squid and Kermit

by squidnh3, Saturday, May 27, 2023, 10:17 (328 days ago) @ squidnh3

Probably not available on Sunday till after 4 now too.

What’s your time zone?

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, May 27, 2023, 12:50 (328 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

Sorry, EDT

by squidnh3, Saturday, May 27, 2023, 20:47 (328 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 26, 2023, 15:34 (329 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Yeah. I'd be up for it. Now till Sunday evening. Shoot, I'm on tonight if you want to turn it into a "raid" and two man it. ;D

I'll be around.

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, May 27, 2023, 12:53 (328 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Yeah. I'd be up for it. Now till Sunday evening. Shoot, I'm on tonight if you want to turn it into a "raid" and two man it. ;D

I'll be around.

Thank you. I was not around at the time of posting this and out of deference to the first posters I’m going to try around their schedules. That being said, if it all falls apart, two-personing dungeons with you is always fun.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread