I guess there's no better time than now...

by EffortlessFury @, Monday, February 11, 2013, 22:29 (4090 days ago)

...to start the ball rolling on that name change.

DHalo here everyone, glad to see we made it over in one piece. :)

Probably going to be changing all my usernames to EffortlessFury over time, even my gamertag, which has been Elwing since day 1 of XBL...

Either way, welcome to DBO everyone!

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, February 11, 2013, 22:56 (4090 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

I'm PyroSporker16 over on HBO - not that anyone would remember - lurker/infrequent poster.
Took up the Pyromancy name on here and on Bnet (last month).

It is going to be difficult to remember those who changed names as people have become associated with their handle in my brain over the years. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, February 11, 2013, 23:13 (4089 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I'm PyroSporker16 over on HBO - not that anyone would remember - lurker/infrequent poster.
Took up the Pyromancy name on here and on Bnet (last month).

It is going to be difficult to remember those who changed names as people have become associated with their handle in my brain over the years. :)

Yeah. My plan is to just treat the people of each forum separately. I'm not sure wether that is pragmatism or laziness on my part but there it is.

by mattroe, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 03:42 (4089 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Since I'm uncreative and boring... I'll just stick with mattroe. Hey guys.

by ExigentContact, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 21:20 (4089 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I was a lurker on the HBO forums for many years, never had the gall to join up due to various issues. I posted on the Fan Fiction section in my youthful years under a couple of names...but it was not good stuff. Some of it was downright bad. I doubt anyone on the forum (either fan fiction or main) remember my old handle/s: my main one was Gruntyking117 (also my gamertag) in addition to several other facepalm-worthy names.

Considering I've been following Bungie all these years and really loved HBO, I figured I wanted to be here day one for DBO.

Be Brave.

Scurries off to register EffortlessFury on XBL... *NM*

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 04:24 (4089 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

:-P

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 06:44 (4089 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

I've been wanting to transition as well, but I have a hard time dropping Atsumi in my Halo/Bungie sites.

by TheGhostBrigade, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 20:13 (4089 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

...to start the ball rolling on that name change.

DHalo here everyone, glad to see we made it over in one piece. :)

Probably going to be changing all my usernames to EffortlessFury over time, even my gamertag, which has been Elwing since day 1 of XBL...

Either way, welcome to DBO everyone!

I've mentioned this several times already, but I am Metalingus627 over on HBO. It was my old gamertag which I grew to not care for (it's a song that happened to be my favorite when I was choosing a gamertag name), but folks at HBO came to recognize me (and Louis Wu recognized and mentioned me when I randomly met him and Loftus in Halo 3 Matchmaking :) ) so I never really bothered to change it.

Destiny is new territory, new directions though. I feel it's appropriate to go with my current (and probably permanent) gamertag and internet handle for DBO. Sauce.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 04:48 (4088 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

It's a nice combination of words, but as a name, I honestly like DHalo better. But if you're happy I'm happy.

by EffortlessFury @, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 05:46 (4088 days ago) @ Kermit

I always felt DHalo was a bit unoriginal. Lol. That and someone has been camping the name on XBL.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread