Chris Barrett talks Destiny art (Destiny)

by GrimBrother IV, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 12:34 (3793 days ago)

Game Informer interview with Barrett about Destiny and it's artistic evolution

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/12/04/the-surprising-evolution-of-destiny-39-s-art.aspx

Chris Barrett talks Destiny art

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 12:41 (3793 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

Perhaps oddly enough, but in the land of Destiny press pieces to date, that was one of the most enjoyable.

Hype inducing/induced endorphins flow.
Something about the mix of really good concept art and the idea of so many people working to polish off the in-game versions of that art...

Chris Barrett talks Destiny art

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 22:19 (3793 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

If you have the digital subscription to Game Informer you can watch the rest of the videos they'll be releasing in the digital version of the magazine. There are some great interviews in there!

Tyson Green interiew is the best.

by Mr Danger, Scotland, Thursday, December 05, 2013, 17:01 (3792 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Mr Danger, Thursday, December 05, 2013, 17:05

The interview with Tyson Green (the lead investment designer for Destiny) is awesome. It addresses quite a few big questions I had on the leveling up system. The two best bits are that there are big desicions to be made when leveling that are permanent(or at least locked in place for a significant amount of time?). And that there are parts of the game designed to be investigated by the community and figured out in a way similar to dark souls.

I am assuming it will be put up on the website at some point. One thing i cant find is the interview with Jason Jones, looks like i will have to wait for it to be put up online despite paying the monies.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread