Bungie Community Theatre is Home for Christmas (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, December 19, 2013, 12:04 (3774 days ago)

Bungie has posted a new Holiday themed Community Theatre! DeeJ and his faithful companion are here to wish us a Happy Holiday!

Bungie Community Theatre is Home for Christmas

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Thursday, December 19, 2013, 12:22 (3774 days ago) @ Xenos

DeeJ is crazy. Probably in a good way.
Although admitting to literary bastarisation goes a long way :-P

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, December 19, 2013, 14:14 (3774 days ago) @ Xenos

Bungie has posted a new Holiday themed Community Theatre! DeeJ and his faithful companion are here to wish us a Happy Holiday!

I don't recall seeing either of those environments before; the overgrown urban PvP space, and the staircase area with Guardians vs. Cabal.

And the Tower is looking snazzy with those banners snapping in the breeze.

~m

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, December 19, 2013, 14:28 (3774 days ago) @ Malagate

I don't recall seeing either of those environments before; the overgrown urban PvP space, and the staircase area with Guardians vs. Cabal.

I don't recall ever seeing that Hunter action figure, either.

Holy crap! How did I miss that?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, December 19, 2013, 14:31 (3774 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I don't recall ever seeing that Hunter action figure, either.

I hope they are customizable with what you have in the game. Although that'll make them cost a lot more money.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:21 (3774 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Looks like it was sculpted to me. Internal fan creation? Early prototype?

Enjoyed that, Deej & co. Have a very merry Christmas!

by broony, Friday, December 20, 2013, 00:56 (3773 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Collectors edition statue maybe?

That was great. Especially the credits.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:09 (3774 days ago) @ Xenos

I've been reading Bungie's community outlets for a long time now it feels, from Frankie to Sketch to Luke to Urk, and now Deej, who's earning quite his place amongst the brigade!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread