So no one is celebrating Levi's birthday? (DBO)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 15:46 (3684 days ago)

Shame on you!

=p

Seriously, though, let's all give a big huzzah for Levi!

Also, maybe try to convince at least one friend to buy Mayflower #1?

HUZZAH!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 15:48 (3684 days ago) @ ZackDark

Is that right?

Wait, that's today?

by Zero @, Florida, Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 16:26 (3684 days ago) @ ZackDark

I had no idea when it even was in the first place, but thanks for the announcement Zack. So congrats to you Levi! Huzzah and all that stuff!

Happea Burfdae, Leevie!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 18:58 (3683 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

So no one is celebrating Levi's birthday?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 20:12 (3683 days ago) @ ZackDark

Shame on you!

=p

Seriously, though, let's all give a big huzzah for Levi!

Also, maybe try to convince at least one friend to buy Mayflower #1?

Haha, thanks. That would would probably be the best birthday gift I can think of!

I'm diving into issue #2, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the marketing/promoting end, especially in a way that won't make me cringe or puke. :P It's hard to juggle all the hats, I have to say. Especially the entrepreneur one, since that's the newest.

Around this time last year, I was posting about how my girlfriend and family bought a Cintiq for me. Now I'm typing this from a Cintiq Companion, because my girlfriend is crazy and apparently great at emptying her bank account on my behalf.

... Guess I'm doing the dishes for a while. :)

And now I have to figure out how the hell this thing works. And how to get Photoshop on it!

So no one is celebrating Levi's birthday?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, February 28, 2014, 09:18 (3682 days ago) @ ZackDark

I celebrated by sacrificing poultry, as is my tradition. I didn't say anything because I've been advised not to broadcast that information.

Crap...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread