Community Game Night, March 6, 2014 (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 08:54 (3704 days ago)

Alright everybody, let's get back to it! I am planning on Halo 3 this Thursday at 9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST. Let me know if you plan on coming. I know some will be playing their games for the B.ORG March Madness Tournament, so we may be a little lite, but I have free time on Thursday so I'll be playing. When we start on Thursday go ahead and message me and I'll invite you. Hope to see you there!

Community Game Night, March 6, 2014

by Mattchoo, Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 10:11 (3704 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll try to get on after I get the kiddos to bed! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Kids usually are in bed by 9:00 CST (10:00 EST)

Can't wait!

Sweet!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 13:15 (3704 days ago) @ Mattchoo

- No text -

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 14:24 (3704 days ago) @ Xenos

Alright everybody, let's get back to it! I am planning on Halo 3 this Thursday at 9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST. Let me know if you plan on coming. I know some will be playing their games for the B.ORG March Madness Tournament, so we may be a little lite, but I have free time on Thursday so I'll be playing. When we start on Thursday go ahead and message me and I'll invite you. Hope to see you there!

I think I can make it...

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 16:21 (3704 days ago) @ Xenos

As long as my B.Org March Madness game doesn't interfere, I'll be there!

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 21:04 (3703 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll be there. How come there's no post for this on HBO?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 21:16 (3703 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'll be there. How come there's no post for this on HBO?

Because I'm dumb. Posting now.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, March 06, 2014, 16:43 (3702 days ago) @ Xenos

Count me in--even though I'm gonna miss 300:Rise of an Empire.

Thanks everyone that came!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 06, 2014, 22:27 (3701 days ago) @ Xenos

I had a great time! Super close Epic CTF at the end!

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, March 07, 2014, 09:47 (3701 days ago) @ Xenos

I had a great time! Super close Epic CTF at the end!

Yeah those last few CTFs were fun. It was a little frustrating for me in the first few games as I hadn't played a Halo in a year, and it had likely been two, maybe more years since playing Halo 3 multiplayer specifically, so I was a bit rusty!

What's really weird is that I played quite a bit of Halo 3 MP in its prime and I heard location callouts/nicknames last night that I had never heard before...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 07, 2014, 10:00 (3701 days ago) @ Leviathan

What's really weird is that I played quite a bit of Halo 3 MP in its prime and I heard location callouts/nicknames last night that I had never heard before...

Yeah I've found in these Community Game Nights that me and my local friends use completely different callouts than everyone else.

by Avateur @, Friday, March 07, 2014, 10:13 (3701 days ago) @ Xenos

I can't believe I forgot certain callouts. All of a sudden someone would use a "proper" callout and I'd be blown away with nostalgia. Fallopian tubes indeed!

by Mattchoo, Friday, March 07, 2014, 10:38 (3701 days ago) @ Xenos

Good games!

Sorry I had to bail last night around 12:30 EST....

Also, Snipe, you had my number. Usually, you and I have some good back and forth play, but you just dominated me last night 75%+ of the time. Not sure about you or anyone else, but ping times on my end seemed out of whack all night and was throwing me off. I couldn't land a shot on Znite. I ended up deliberately shooting while the reticle was off his body to get shot registration (in close to mid-range combat).

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, March 07, 2014, 10:57 (3701 days ago) @ Mattchoo

Ha! I felt like you had my number.

GGs everybody, even though it was H3.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread