Jaime Jones art

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 03:16 (4075 days ago)

I like to know who at Bungie does what. So I was happy to see Jaime Jones update his site and give himself some credit for his wonderful artwork. The Destiny images we've seen but at least now I can applaud the artwork by name.

Check out his his wonderful art if you haven't before. Jaime Jones - artpad.org

-Hedge.

Jaime Jones art

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 05:29 (4075 days ago) @ Hedge

I saw this last night and I loved it. I think it's great when we see who we can give credit to those who've earned it.

EDIT: I'm not changing the above statement because it proves how tired I am :s

Jaime Jones art

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 05:39 (4075 days ago) @ Hedge

Yeah, absolutely love it. Both really capture the awesomeness of what Bungie will be bringing to us.

Jaime Jones art

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 13:06 (4075 days ago) @ Hedge
edited by TDSpiral, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 13:16

Heh, I can sometimes tell what artist did what- there were a few in the galleries that smelled of Jaime Jones.

I love his work- one of my favorite artists.

EDIT: I'm gonna take a guess at who painted what here:

[image]

Kekai Kotaki- maybe a collobration with another artist?

[image]

Kekai Kotaki

[image]

Jaime Jones

All the others, I'm uncertain of. I don't know what artists are all at Bungie now besides a few.

Jaime Jones art

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 23:34 (4074 days ago) @ TDSpiral

Heh, I can sometimes tell what artist did what- there were a few in the galleries that smelled of Jaime Jones.

I love his work- one of my favorite artists.

EDIT: I'm gonna take a guess at who painted what here:

[image]

Kekai Kotaki- maybe a collobration with another artist?

[image]

Kekai Kotaki

[image]

Jaime Jones

All the others, I'm uncertain of. I don't know what artists are all at Bungie now besides a few.

The new piece looks like Craig Mullins to me. Lots of concept art these days reminds me of his minimalistic style though so I have no idea.

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread