Marty spotted at Sony's PS4 venue?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 06:46 (4076 days ago)

Seems our favorite composer was seen last night coming out of the place Sony's holding their big whatever-it-is today. Hmmmm...

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/20/4008362/watch-dogs-god-of-war-halo-and-beyond-developers-amassing-in-nyc-in

On an OT note, it sounds like Sony Santa Monica (God of War) might have an announcement too. Welp, guess I'm getting a PS4.

by MrGreencastle, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 06:55 (4076 days ago) @ stabbim

I would be SO surprised to see any Destiny talk there. Makes sense that Bungie would be at the event though, their stuff is going to be cross platform going forward which I have to say is quite exciting. I welcome Playstation to the Bungie family - it's about time those guys get to see what all the fuss is about. :p

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 07:11 (4076 days ago) @ MrGreencastle

Maybe that dude over on Neogaf promising that (paraphrasing) "the conversation about destiny will change by the end of this week" isn't full of it ;)

by MrGreencastle, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 09:06 (4076 days ago) @ electricpirate

Yeah who is that guy?

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 09:12 (4076 days ago) @ MrGreencastle

No clue, he seems to have a history of dropping things like that around the board. I can't tell if his tag is sarcasm or not.

If you want to come to brooklyn I'll buy you a beer Marty ;)

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 07:12 (4076 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 08:23 (4076 days ago) @ stabbim

It WOULD make sense for bungie to host it's own private event to at least get the initial name out there given the cross-platform nature.

Also if that event was initially planned to be bigger and then parred down for the sake of the sony conference, that would also make sense.

Any who, as someone who has never owned a playstation device I'm still pretty pumped to see what the next generation of consoles is going to be like. Maybe this will be the generation where I'll get all of them...

by MrGreencastle, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 09:08 (4076 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It would be really weird seeing Bungie's new game running on Playstation hardware first. Not that it bothers me, it's just strange, like JJ Abrams directing both Star Wars and Star Trek.

by brianj, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 11:46 (4076 days ago) @ stabbim

oh good, I'm glad to hear he's out and about. I was worried for his health when I saw him in the vidoc ;)

by farmer scott21, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 13:29 (4076 days ago) @ stabbim

It's quite possible that Sony could show off their new console with some Destiny gameplay, but I have a feeling we won't see any Destiny. Very interesting find, though. We'll see!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread