Do you live in the UK? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 11:57 (3640 days ago)

Don't have time to front-page this right now, but it looks pretty cool - if you're in the UK, and you have a Twitter account, you can enter a drawing for a pair of trips to E3:

GAME Destiny E3 Competition

Check it out. :)

[Republic of] Ireland too!

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 12:20 (3640 days ago) @ Claude Errera

"This free entry competition is open to UK and Eire residents aged 18 or over"

Glad I checked, it wouldn't normally be.

Do you live in the UK? Or maybe the US...

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 12:21 (3640 days ago) @ Claude Errera

EA is also holding an E3 2014 contest... Surely you could sneak away for a visit to their rival publisher's section to play some Destiny...

Here is the link: Win a Trip to E3 2014 with EA (US ONLY)

Going to E3, is going to E3, even if it's with EA.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 12:22 (3640 days ago) @ Doooskey

I can hear it now - "Thanks EA! I'm going to go to your competitor now and check out Destiny!"

Everyone wins. :P

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 12:38 (3640 days ago) @ Doooskey

EA is also holding an E3 2014 contest... Surely you could sneak away for a visit to their rival publisher's section to play some Destiny...

Here is the link: Win a Trip to E3 2014 with EA (US ONLY)

Going to E3, is going to E3, even if it's with EA.

Oooh, thanks. The chances of winning are ridiculously slim of course, but man it would be awesome to go this year specifically :)

Do you live in the UK?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 14:39 (3640 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Cool! Good luck to the other UKers as well as my Irish brethren.

I DO live in the UK!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 15:54 (3640 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Last time I managed to win a Titan Destiny poster! :D

Good luck y'all!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread