DBO Staff Karaoke Encouragement thread (DBO)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 01, 2014, 21:36 (3614 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Sunday, June 01, 2014, 21:41

I have offered to take the DBO staff that are coming to E3 out to karaoke one night, and the idea was met with a bit of resistance.

Do you want to see Claude sing Duran Duran?

Do you want to see Duncan do the hammer dance during the instrumental?

Do you want to see ME rock some MIka?

If so, post encouragement here and let the community speak!

DBO Staff Karaoke Encouragement thread

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, June 01, 2014, 22:32 (3614 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I have offered to take the DBO staff that are coming to E3 out to karaoke one night, and the idea was met with a bit of resistance.

Good lord, that's got to be the scariest mental image I've had for a while.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 02, 2014, 11:01 (3613 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Good lord, that's got to be the scariest mental image I've had for a while.

Raids I resent, no public events,
I'm hungry like a lone wolf!

by Tex @, Monday, June 02, 2014, 20:29 (3613 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Do you want to have the promise of Tex joining you for dinner only to find out that she had told Cody she wasn't going to go months ago and you were lied to so now you're stuck in LA with Cody Miller during the Stanley Cup Finals and can't hear a thing he's saying because everyone in LA/CA is suddenly watching hockey?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 02, 2014, 22:15 (3613 days ago) @ Tex

Do you want to have the promise of Tex joining you for dinner only to find out that she had told Cody she wasn't going to go months ago and you were lied to so now you're stuck in LA with Cody Miller during the Stanley Cup Finals and can't hear a thing he's saying because everyone in LA/CA is suddenly watching hockey?

I read that 8 times and am still confused.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread