Hello! (DBO)

by RagingAvatar, Manchester, UK, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 10:16 (3585 days ago)

Hey guys,

I'm new and I just thought I'd pop in to say hi :)
I'm a big Halo fan - and obviously, I can't wait for Destiny.
I could really use some more people to play Halo games online with - which is mostly why I'm here, to find more like-minded people to play with!

RagingA

Hello!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 11:16 (3585 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

Hey guys,

I could really use some more people to play Halo games online with - which is mostly why I'm here, to find more like-minded people to play with!

RagingA

Welcome! As you might imagine, there's a big overlap of Halo and Destiny fans, but if you're looking for Halo players mainly, you might also ask in the forum at halo.bungie.org. There's a customs night that happens almost every Friday, and it's easy to find announcements in both places. Xenos often hosts a community night on Thursdays, and Halo is one of the games that is played (although it's not limited to Halo).

I've also hosted a co-op night (usually on Wednesdays), but it's been a long time now. :( Maybe soon.

Kermit

Hello!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 12:22 (3585 days ago) @ Kermit

I've also hosted a co-op night (usually on Wednesdays), but it's been a long time now. :( Maybe soon.

Kermit

What's that? Beta coop nights in July?

Hello!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 13:59 (3584 days ago) @ bluerunner

Kermit

Oh, that's a given.

Hello!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Friday, June 06, 2014, 19:12 (3583 days ago) @ Kermit

Kermit

Oh, that's a given.

Yeah, but on what platform? The plot thickens...

-CC

Hello!

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, June 06, 2014, 11:26 (3584 days ago) @ Kermit

[image]

Hia!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 11:30 (3585 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

Hey guys,

RagingA

Run while you can. Apparently I'm contagious. FYI - For all things halo go to Halo.Bungie.Org!

See you starside!

... ;_;

Oh my.

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 11:32 (3585 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

For all things halo go to Halo.Bungie.Org!

I was about to correct you by saying that it should be "go to carnage.bungie.org/haloforum", but I see your link already does that. We wouldn't want to be sending newcomers to imaginary websites.

We have a front page?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 12:26 (3585 days ago) @ uberfoop

- No text -

Welcome!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 11:34 (3585 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

It's a great community, and just ~1 month until we can start having Destiny Community game nights!

Welcome to DBO!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 12:32 (3585 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

I hope you have fun here. :)

Ohai!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, June 05, 2014, 17:35 (3584 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

Welcome! Post away and don't be afraid of anything.

We promise we won't bite...

...hard

Welcome!

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 22:26 (3584 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

Hey guys,

RagingA

If you're looking for friendly Bungie fans, you're in the right place. :)

Welcome!

by Avateur @, Thursday, June 05, 2014, 22:40 (3584 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

If you're looking for friendly Bungie fans, you're in the right place. :)

What's a Bungie?

Actually, what's a friendly? The only "friendly" I know is friendly fire, and I learned that from Wu's rockets and bs angel's plasma grenades.

But yeah, what Duncan said, sort of. Welcome to DBO RagingAvatar!

Welcome!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, June 06, 2014, 11:54 (3584 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Actually, I was wondering if you could help me set up a site for Bungie fans, but you know, not this site.

ICWYDT

by Claude Errera @, Friday, June 06, 2014, 12:24 (3584 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread