Hello All! (DBO)

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 17:45 (3600 days ago)

G'dday everyone, I'm new here.

Apologies for obnoxiously creating a new thread just to introduce myself; I'm Dan (PSN Blue_Blazer_NZ) and I'm based in New Zealand. I've been a non-registered lurker here for a couple of months but have been a Bungie fan since Halo CE. I managed to get into the Destiny alpha and throughly enjoyed it; I look forward to diving into the beta in July.

See you on here and, hopefully, in the world(s) of Destiny.

Good Morn'in!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 17:48 (3600 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

- No text -

Blues are always welcome.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 18:01 (3600 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

- No text -

I have a blue house with a blue window...

by HavokBlue, California, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 19:15 (3600 days ago) @ bluerunner

Welcome to the party.

Hello All!

by ncsuDuncan @, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 18:37 (3600 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

Apologies for obnoxiously creating a new thread just to introduce myself; I'm Dan (PSN Blue_Blazer_NZ) and I'm based in New Zealand. I've been a non-registered lurker here for a couple of months but have been a Bungie fan since Halo CE. I managed to get into the Destiny alpha and throughly enjoyed it; I look forward to diving into the beta in July.

Introduction threads are encouraged. :)

Welcome to DBO!

Hello All!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 19:05 (3600 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

Welcome! You've found a great place here. See you starside.

Oh, hello

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 15, 2014, 19:07 (3600 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

Welcome to the sanest insane community in the interwebs!

I'm required to agree! :D

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 19:08 (3600 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

I'm New Here Meself

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, June 16, 2014, 00:51 (3600 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

Felicitations! It's a wonderful place to be as I'm sure you'll soon see.

Howdy!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, June 16, 2014, 08:48 (3599 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

- No text -

Hello All!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, June 16, 2014, 15:49 (3599 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

It took me to your intro thread to realize that's a "NZ" and not a "N7." Haha.

Welcome!

Hello All!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 08:22 (3598 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Typical American! ;)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread