I haven't seen anyone do this yet, so...

by UncookedMoa, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 04:41 (4053 days ago)

"The Pathways Out of Darkness" ViDoc had great art work and explained the plot of Destiny. Problem is, it was constantly interupted by Bungie's developers, since it was a documentary.

Seeing as I haven't seen anyone do it yet, I decided to do it myself and create a trailer out of that.

Destiny - Story Trailer "Pathways Out of Darkness"

Bask in all of Destiny's glory!

=========

Here's a small extra: A quick and simple fan made trailer (More like compilation) with all gameplay shown so far by Bungie.

Destiny Gameplay Compilation

by petetheduck, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 05:15 (4053 days ago) @ UncookedMoa

It was definitely nice to see it all stitched together. I do kind've wish you had left the leaked concept art out, since some of those images have not reappeared anywhere since the announcement and so I wouldn't consider them official.

by UncookedMoa, Friday, February 22, 2013, 02:08 (4052 days ago) @ petetheduck

I thought it was showing too much of the character models with a plain white background, if I left it out. Kind of boring, in my opinion. I think the leaked concept art looks beautiful, though, and they're Destiny-themed too. I thought it needed to stay in concept art, at least, until the narration stops.

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 09:14 (4053 days ago) @ UncookedMoa

Wow, those two videos made me more excited by/interested of Destiny than any of the official cuts, perhaps as it leaves more to my imagination and generates atmosphere instead of just, as you said, get interrupted by developers. Very nice!

For some reason I know think of Destiny as FPS-WoW, a giant world to explore with character progression. Hmm. I love both those two features, uhoh.

by UncookedMoa, Friday, February 22, 2013, 02:14 (4052 days ago) @ BOLL

Exactly why I was surprised no one had even tried to do it yet. All I saw were gameplay compilation videos without the narration. I thought it left a lot of the atmosphere out, and if the narration went straight without interruptions, you could understand the Destiny better.

The second video isn't anything special, though. Just thought that the music should be more in-sync to the gameplay than what most gameplay compilation videos do.

Fantastic!

by Funkmon @, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 15:50 (4053 days ago) @ UncookedMoa

I have been under a rock for a while, and haven't actually seen any of this stuff yet, so I'm going to watch these two videos in an hour or two when I get home as a primer, then the other stuff.

Very cool!

by Lurono @, Oklahoma, USA, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:13 (4052 days ago) @ UncookedMoa

- No text -

by The Lionheart ⌂, Savannah, GA, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 19:26 (4049 days ago) @ UncookedMoa

Good job, dude. I really enjoyed that.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread